meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

I don't want to see the bill when this is done.

Looks MUCH better without the spinners and a fresh bath!!.....Nice work Meade, lookin' foward to seeing the finished product.

Never read a 24 page trend before so Steve all I can say is "Simply Incredible" awsome job........Rick fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

i didn't read the whole thing, when was the second 15kw added?? that is one sick and pimp install

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ok one of the things i took care of was i mounted the powermaster intellicharger up permanently to the system. I did this because i know there will be days where the Hoopty will be sitting in the garage chillen not being shown off. While that is happening all he has to do now is open the gas cap, plug it in and this thing will charge and maintain the battery bank indefinitly.......until he is ready to take it out and show it off again. Its not a "power supply", the alts will take care of that, but meant to keep the batteries maintained and in tip top shape in between play time.

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

decided to start the door panels......this is all trial and error here, i THINK this is one of my options...anyway i got thru 1 6 1/2" trim ring and halfway thru one of the 10" trim rings before i had my accident with the router tonite.......

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

Sucks about the finger, at least you still have it. You should close all the doors and send in the pic of hoopty plugged in to Greenpeace and say you made a hybrid 'lade.

weak, i removed a part of my finger with a flush bit and just a piece of gauze and some tape later i was back to work, lol. ask james herren over at termpro (gameoverstreeta) he witnessed the whole thing, and got quite a laugh.

anyway, your not worried about fumes and possible spark from plugging in/unplugging the charger?

pretty pimp install, you have skills bro!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13
really bad spelling, worse then usual

lol, yeh that could be bad, but as long as gas cap is on while plugged in. and if charger is off before plugging it in. exactly what all are you putting on those doors? 6 6 1/2's and a 10 for mid-bass? lol absolutely insane, i don't see this being a vehicle you can even drive with the system halfway up. or sit in with it cranking at all.

ok i have been takin it easy the last week and i also spent my saturday helping my brother with his alternator issues.......so today i made a little progress. As i said, fromt he 14th thru the 2nd i am off so i should be able to get much more done........

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

Started the doors......design is subject to change (just in case something goes horribly wrong :D ) Its what im thinkin so far though....

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00653-1.jpg

DSC00655-1.jpg

DSC00656-1.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

woah.. I'd say overkill, but I know what's in the back.

You're gonna have a helluva a time crossing that over.

wow

wow

x2 eleventybillion!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow

x2 eleventybillion!!

x3^2

Man, you've gotta bring that thing to Hawaii for a demo. :D On second though, perhaps not, you may trigger a volcanic eruption. :lildevil:

ok two things, i just bought a Alpine DVA-9965 to help with the front end duties along with the sick carputer system with 10.2" touchscreen monitor ill be molding into the dash...

the other thing is the air ride stuff i ordered also came in :D

Now if anyone thinks this job is taking too long dont forget this is all one person, the work keeps piling up but its still just one person doin it. Thats what i was thinkin when i seen all these wires, damn, more sh#t to do......why do i suggest to him that i do stuff like this when i know i gotta do the damn work :D

here is the link to see the actual product and what it does... http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/levelpro.asp

when im done, if i can do it right, he should have 3 presets and when he gets in the car it will level itself perfectly for driving......also the other presets can be whereever he wants them. He will also be able to keep the gangsta' caddy switchbox (that he loves) and the remote controlled "airbox" joystick as well. So it will be automatic AND manual, whatever he feels that day..

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

its being built right now but check it out, i got everything from www.customcarputers.com rick the owner is a HELUVA guy so check it out! If u buy somethin tell him you saw it here first :D Ill have pics of the new setup when it gets here..