meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

hot as hell out.....

ya i had to mow the lawn and stuff today and then i got prepped up for glassing. Got about half of it resined up and then had to stop, shower off and take my daughter home (2 1/2 hour round trip). When i got back i played a game of Madden and got my work clothes back on and went back out. I got both sides completely resined on the inside but no glass yet. That is tomorrow. The fumes was nothin nice in the cali heat!!

glassed11.jpg

as you can see its close quarters in here and really hard to work in. Cant get a comfortable at all no matter how you sit.

glassed14.jpg

glassed15.jpg

Straight DRENCHED and the sun isnt even up anymore...

glassed16.jpg

glassed18.jpg

Camera has a hard time picking up black so its kinda hard to see but heres the pics anyway.

glassed20.jpg

glassed7.jpg

glassed9.jpg

more mud and glass slinging tomorrow...

some 6" strips for the over-head stuff....

moreGlass29.jpg

moreGlass32.jpg

moreGlass35.jpg

moreGlass10.jpg

moreGlass30.jpg

moreGlass27.jpg

remeber this pic, this is what it looks like after a day of glassing...

glassed10.jpg

moreGlass7.jpg

Wow as always.

heres a video of me and my buddy David hookin up and doing a little test with the RF T15k. I was dying to see it light up so we went ahead and played with it a little.....

you can hit up my video page for a 35 meg cleaner video or hit up youtube, take your pic.......

here is the links

youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttmrB-0OqWY

Right Here link to larger file on my website.

posted a comment over at youtube. Cool stuff man.

heres a video of me and my buddy David hookin up and doing a little test with the RF T15k. I was dying to see it light up so we went ahead and played with it a little.....

you can hit up my video page for a 35 meg cleaner video or hit up youtube, take your pic.......

here is the links

youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttmrB-0OqWY

Right Here link to larger file on my website.

Love the background music before you hook up the sub. :P

well it is a lot of the same stuff but just so everyone knows the amount of time thats involved, i show the pics anyway :D

First thing i did was buy me a new welder (........its going to make its appearance when i build the rack for the t15k's)

Anyway here is one pic of it :D

DSC09991-1.jpg

DSC09994-1.jpg

DSC09995-2.jpg

DSC09996-1.jpg

DSC09997-1.jpg

DSC09998-1.jpg

DSC00001-1.jpg

Hairy palms :D

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00006-2.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

Time to FINALLY put the front and rear pieces in! This is what makes it a box finally :D

DSC00008-1.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00014-1.jpg

DSC00015-1.jpg

By the way, them aint no sheetrock screws they are 3" High load roofing screws, the ones i always use :D

Tomorrow i glass my sunday away and then clean up my mess, probably Rage over the screw holes and stuff.

got some more pics of tonites work.....i was going to go to a show but i have to make progress on the Hoopty, right now its more important.

Filled in some screw holes with some Rage Extreme......sanded it down

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Can you guess what this is?

DSC00030.jpg

here is another hint......i wont be peeling any plastic though till its almost done so i dont screw it up...

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

Yup more BORING fiberglass.......but it was work so i must show it!

DSC00034.jpg

Im on my second 5gallon bucket of resin.....those tubes are "mirror mastic" and made to not ruin the mirrors when i lamintate them to the wood

DSC00035.jpg

The roll pan we bought for the EXT that didnt fit might actually be made for this year.....i think its gonna fit!! More on that later but i wanted to show you guys :D

DSC00036.jpg

2nd then 3rd layer applied

DSC00057.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm wanna bite?

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

loaded off the fumes :D

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

this thing should be VERY strong by now :D

the little things that take so much time....

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

its hard to get a good photo to show where these things are but you can guess what they do. First they keep air pressure from going backwards to the rear.....second they make it so you cant peep your eyes between and see any 2x4's..they were easy to glass but hard as hell to sand. I have to sand even more on them tonite.

oh ya, i woulda done more of course but Pops is in town from Florida and we watched some football sunday morning...then i had to take my daughter home at 3:30 which is up by Chickens pad (2 1/2 hour round trip)....so that sorta ruins a good work day. Takes the wind out of your sails having to stop like that. I did manage to glass before i left and mud/sand some when i got back. Oh ya that was after i mowed and edged my lawn and cleaned up all the leaves....im tellin ya a brotha cant catch a break up in this biotch. :D

did you just glass right up to the body, and when you paint, your gonna paint the door jam as one whole piece since its flush with the side of the wall trim peice now?