Sign in to follow this  
ripper

waiting for my icon

I ordered my Icon 15 within the first 10 minutes of them being for sale, or something like that. box is going to be 3.08 cu ft after displacement. pretty much 3 cu ft tuned to 35 hz. Just got my 2 brand new soundstream amps this past week, PCA 2000d for sub, and PCA 2.260 for my JL Audio XR 5.25 components, also a brand new strand of KnuKonceptz Colosseus 1/0 power cable. =)) Building box, running power wire, and hooking up sub on saturday=) might start box sooner.

BTW::: The ups tracking number still doesn't tell me when the sub will be arriving!!! I wanna be home when it arrives!!!! I talked to denim on caraudio.com, and please respond back to me.

P.S. I really want to try two of the 10s but itll be some time before i try that....

I will post a review by at least Sunday Night. I want to take a few days and just listen before i Judge it.

Later

Dustin

I ordered my Icon 15 within the first 10 minutes of them being for sale, or something like that. box is going to be 3.08 cu ft after displacement. pretty much 3 cu ft tuned to 35 hz. Just got my 2 brand new soundstream amps this past week, PCA 2000d for sub, and PCA 2.260 for my JL Audio XR 5.25 components, also a brand new strand of KnuKonceptz Colosseus 1/0 power cable. =)) Building box, running power wire, and hooking up sub on saturday=) might start box sooner.

BTW::: The ups tracking number still doesn't tell me when the sub will be arriving!!! I wanna be home when it arrives!!!! I talked to denim on caraudio.com, and please respond back to me.

P.S. I really want to try two of the 10s but itll be some time before i try that....

I will post a review by at least Sunday Night. I want to take a few days and just listen before i Judge it.

Later

Dustin

The sub had to be hand built from the time your orded it. The tracking number means there was a tracking label printed, and your sub ships out tomorrow second day air for you!

So does that mean Wednesday? also i have low count post on here, but im not new to any of this. i just had a internet problem that blocked me from this forum until i deleted my hd and reinstalled XP.

Edited by ripper

ripper man i'm excited for you bro

Please posts a REVIEW and pics/vids of it ASAP

ripper man i'm excited for you bro

Please posts a REVIEW and pics/vids of it ASAP

i will. =)

these things will be amazing

J