bsmallard15

Gain, Hz, and Db

dopeys lie'ing..we're actually all like this. Issues with systems run big though for real in hot springs, it doesnt help that its one of the most humid citys on earth and its always hella hot...Hints the name "HOT Springs"...Like for example today i felt like a had a blanket on it was so humid and that mixed with 98 degrees is rediculous.and if we wana go on that mixed with a already hot amp equals ahh 3rd degree burn......I think the only reason my system cuts out is because i have my speakers on to high with my sub. but when i turn the audio down (SPEAKERS) i can turn my sub up as loud as i want and it wont cut off so really its not all that bad and it doesnt run behind that bad anymore (today)...YES my system does have a mind of its own, shes cool like that...Anways im gonna make a good video of it now so illl post it up on this thread when its done...Thanks for all the help really yall make stuff easier for noobs : D

:thanx::lickscreen: btw that computer smiley is really weird? kinda creepy?

k so the video is on hold. For my sister said the lens wont work and it wont turn on..I THINK SHES LIE'n

Edited by bsmallard15

Wow!!!! I stumbled onto this thread while downloading some files and all I can say is that I have been laughing all the way through. Good luck with your system!

Wow!!!! I stumbled onto this thread while downloading some files and all I can say is that I have been laughing all the way through. Good luck with your system!

lol THANKS BRO

I promise you guys, not everyone from Arkansas is like this. :lol:

Phew, was just noting to self "stay clear of Arkansas" :lol: J/k

We have a reputation...for a reason.

Come to Northwest Arkansas. It's like a whole 'nother conservative christian enclave. :greddy2:

^ and theres also a CRAP TON of pot smoking tree hugging hippys...No doubt..

wow we're so far off topic that this little dudes licking the computer screen :lickscreen:

^ and theres also a CRAP TON of pot smoking tree hugging hippys...No doubt..

I can't stand those guys. :coolugh:

.I think the only reason my system cuts out is because i have my speakers on to high with my sub. but when i turn the audio down (SPEAKERS) i can turn my sub up as loud as i want and it wont cut off so really its not all that bad and it doesnt run behind that bad anymore (today)

Dopey

^ theres your new Sig bro LOL

.I think the only reason my system cuts out is because i have my speakers on to high with my sub. but when i turn the audio down (SPEAKERS) i can turn my sub up as loud as i want and it wont cut off so really its not all that bad and it doesnt run behind that bad anymore (today)

Dopey

^ theres your new Sig bro LOL

your a dopey

:thanx: