Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

New Invision Add on Gallery

WE finally bought a real gallery, now you can post up pics from your forum account by clicking on the gallery link on the top right of the forum page. There's a ton of features built in, check it out. Don't worry if you can't post yet, i'm still setting up the permissions as I type this. I'll update this post when all permissions are set.

Sweet, tell me there's an unlimited amount of file storage like CSO...:)

I've got about ~100MB of pictures that I'd transfer over from there.

Also, maybe having a "Recent Pictures" thing on the main page would be cool, as long as it didn't make the page look too cluttered.

Also, maybe having a "Recent Pictures" thing on the main page would be cool, as long as it didn't make the page look too cluttered.

working on all of that. 100MB is fine. ENJOY

ok, gallery software is up and running, please let me know of any problems (if any) you're having with it. Also added a mod to show recent photo's on the forum's index page. This gallery has been a loooooooooong time coming. ENJOY

Is there any way to upload multiple pictures at a time?

the admin can do bulk uploads, if you wanna zip a file up and email it to me, i can add them all at once.

mark@soundsolutionsaudio.com

Excellent work Mark. You've put in some hard work to make the site really look good and function even better.

thanks pat, I will say the same to you, your site looks sooo much better then it used to!

I'm having a small problem with the gallery though, when you click on a catagory you can't see images in that catagory with out linkn in from the image itself.(recent additions menu)?? I don't get, but i'm working on that.

thanks pat, I will say the same to you, your site looks sooo much better then it used to!

I'm having a small problem with the gallery though, when you click on a catagory you can't see images in that catagory with out linkn in from the image itself.(recent additions menu)?? I don't get, but i'm working on that.

If you need some help let me know. I've been coding for quite a few years so I may be able to help especially if it's php.

I need to upload a ton of pictures.

I got some photos :takepix: