chad y

READY TO BUY!! RL-P 15 or 18??

Ok I'm ready to buy and have a few questions. I want either the RL-p 18 or the Rl-p 15 either one will be going in a sealed enclosure 4ft^3 for 18 or 2.5 for the 15. It's going in a 07 dodge ram quad cab. powered off a phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1

So now for my questions.

I have 2 10"kicker L7s in a 2.2 ft^3 box (loudest in my area) will either RL-p kill this set up?

What is the shipping cost for each? Area code ( 18629 ) NE PA

If I order on Monday june 11th when can I expect to recieve the sub?

Thanks Chad

I would love to hear your opinions.

are the kickers sealed or ported? if they are ported, and with the same power, it'll be a tossup, but i'd give the edge to the kickers. (sorry mike). if they are sealed w/same power, i would think the 18 would indeed get them, the 15 would run with them. teh 10" squares have more cone area then one round 15. and the 10s can eat more power.

get the 18, lol. it'll do!

and the rest will have to be answered by mike.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Kent's on it, I think I already got to your shipping question in an email, but in case anyone else is curious:

Shipping on the RL-p18 to 18629 would be $41

Shipping on the RL-p15 to 18639 would be $37

Estimated transit time is 4 business days so if you can get your order in and paid for by 4pm pacific time today (in the next couple of hours), you should have the driver by the end of the week no problem, and would still likely get it by the end of the week even if your payment isn't in 'til tomorrow.

Thanks for your help. I really want the 18! I can fit a little more than 4ft^3 sealed My amp (1200.1 tantrum) birth sheet was 1500 I think this should make for a strong combo.

The kicker L7's were in a sealed box (139 db) at a local show in my 04 ram quad I'm looking to to update for the 07

I will make my decision this weekend and place my order on monday.

I want a LOW end monster but still would like a little more than what I have. Does anyone have any numbers on a single 15 or 18?

Thanks again

Chad