Jybfan04

So im selling my ssd's

So I am selling my pair of SSD's with copper coils and getting ready to save up for my next project heres the kicker..

I want to do a single sub setup for the wow factor between a 12 or a 15 preferably a 12 but a 15 is cool...

I want to out do my last setup in terms of loudness, ability to play low frequencies and etc...

so currently I have a saz-1500d....

Any suggestions for a single sub setup...

:thanx: in advance..

btw this is my bassracer so I am not looking to do an all out spl setup but rather a mixture of sq and spl so that I can bass race and do db drag as well...

Q 15 sounds like the one. :)

What size SSD's do you have now? If they're 12"s, I'm not sure you'll beat two 12" SSDs with one 15" at the same power (SPL wise)...if anything you'll get quieter due to the lack of surface area on the subs.

Edited by Big E

I'm not sure you'll beat two 12" SSDs with one 15" at the same power (SPL wise)...if anything you'll get quieter due to the lack of surface area on the subs.

That is true if I planned keeping the same amount of power but that is not the case pending on suggestions will determine what power I will be running...

so suggest away..

ohhhhh and btw it was a pair of 12" ssds that I currently have but am selling..

Edited by Jybfan04

Keep the ones you have and get another pair of ssd ftw!

12 or 15 BTL, 2nd sundown 1500 since you said upgrading/adding amps. My vote.

Agreed. :OhYeah:

A BTL will get loud off one 1500d, but you can always add another 1500d later on if that's not enough.

BTL.

12 or 15 BTL, 2nd sundown 1500 since you said upgrading/adding amps. My vote.

Agreed. :OhYeah:

yep...

or, if possible, two more SSDs and a second amp...

Q18 or the BL18 with options. Both can do bassrace and daily.

but if you want to add another amp then 2 BL 18 wil do.

Why dont you sell your amp to me and get the BTL 18 with the SAZ3000. single sub and amp will surprise ppl especially when others with multiple subs and amps.

Anything larger than a 15 would be impractical in my 1998 nissan altima...

:lol:

Practicality and SPL aren't exactly friends.

15 BTL with 1 Sondownz3000. You can sell your amp to me.....cheap cause I'm cheap LOL

15 BTL with 1 Sondownz3000. You can sell your amp to me.....cheap cause I'm cheap LOL

So after thinking I need some of the FI techs to chim in before I make the BTL my final decision because here is my ultimate goal:

1. loud with a single sub

2. Slam th lows to hurt my ears

3. Play any music Rap, rock, chopped and screwed, classical if I wanted to (joking)

4. do mid 40's

5. bass race 139.9

So after thinking I need some of the FI techs to chim in before I make the BTL my final decision because here is my ultimate goal:

1. loud with a single sub

2. Slam th lows to hurt my ears

3. Play any music Rap, rock, chopped and screwed, classical if I wanted to (joking)

4. do mid 40's

5. bass race 139.9

A lot of that is going to be based on how well the install is done.

What kinda car?

I have a midsize stationwagon, one BTL 15, one saz1500D, on a stock electrical system, and hit 147.4 dash.

I couldnt tell you what its gonna do on a meter. Will it be loud? Yes it can be. Can it sound good? Yes it can. Honestly bud, everything is going to come down to the install. The BTL is my favorite sub, hell I have 10 of them sitting here in front of me, its personally what I use.