ShawnFleming

My van and new toys!

Dont know how many of you guys have seen this yet. But its the new demo/bassrace van I have been building with the help from Kicker, Kinetik, and of course Scott. Scottie J. will also be coming aboard from Powermaster. Ok enough talk on with the pics.

2586986_2_full.jpg

2586986_1_full.jpg

This is what the van used to look like!

Couple rolls of wire

2586986_4_full.jpg

2586986_5_full.jpg

here's the subs in the baffle, wired and ready to go

2586986_52_full.jpg

here are the subs

2586986_48_full.jpg

here the van. Swapped out taillights, headlights, bumper lights, xenon body kit, 20" rozzi wheels, with dunlop sp9000's, and changed all the lights with blues

2586986_56_full.jpg

2586986_57_full.jpg

2586986_59_full.jpg

2586986_60_full.jpg

2586986_61_full.jpg

Shawn

If dont metered that thing I'll come to haunt you.

with Scottie J on your side, I'll bet it will hit high.

Edited by appleyard

Scotties helping me out with Alts. I did all the box design and building myself, except for I had a good good friend come down from Macon to do a little welding, and my buddy chris did some screwing on of layers, while I started on the amp rack. It went to daytona this year, with no alt and only 8 batteries it did a 153.something Bassrace. The problem is the box is tuned to 28 Hz. But to me thats not really a problem, b/c Im not looking for huge numbers, I want to be in the mid 150's bassrace and still be able to play anything (chopped and screwed, techno, rock, anything) all day long. And I love it tuned that low, you should have seen the van in daytona, had 6 amps and 6 subs, and the van looked like it was going to explode! Played Young Jeezy Air Forces for bassrace.

That's what I'm takin about !!!

that is the sexy!

nice build shawn. good luck this year in bassrace!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Scotties helping me out with Alts. I did all the box design and building myself, except for I had a good good friend come down from Macon to do a little welding, and my buddy chris did some screwing on of layers, while I started on the amp rack. It went to daytona this year, with no alt and only 8 batteries it did a 153.something Bassrace. The problem is the box is tuned to 28 Hz. But to me thats not really a problem, b/c Im not looking for huge numbers, I want to be in the mid 150's bassrace and still be able to play anything (chopped and screwed, techno, rock, anything) all day long. And I love it tuned that low, you should have seen the van in daytona, had 6 amps and 6 subs, and the van looked like it was going to explode! Played Young Jeezy Air Forces for bassrace.

Man that van is awesome. It's cool to see someone doing such a huge install with the purpose of playing music and not just burping one frequency.

Are those the BTL?

Dear lord that's beautiful. I'd love to have those on the work bench.

Please let some of that fall this way ;)

Looks great, much face there (six layers)-it's just awesome. Love to hear that one day.

Now if you only knew what was written on the tops of those machined poles ;)

I have an appointment with a slot canyon and a river for the rest of the week... Ill call to see if you have a Hz for me.

I had a ton of fun doing some of the little things. I appreciate you letting me hang around Shawn. I learned a lot.

As always, sick work!!

Wish I could hear it. Must be fun to drive with "FI" blocking your view. :P

For some reason I thought you were going for the 160 and up class. Not many people doing it that I know of.

sixftjap AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I only one one japanese guy that is over six foot, and yes he can weld like a fiend. But he needs to get his ass down here and finish up. Im a woodworker, not a welder!

I have the video camera and the tape with the videos from SBN in my hot little hands. Derrick didn't have the out/rca cable though. Do you have any cables or do I need to buy some? I just reviewed the runs. Best videos yet IMO.