ShawnFleming

My van and new toys!

Yikes

so enuff with the saspence...

what did it hitt ??? db wise that is ???

I havent finished rebuilding my extreme 1 van yet, but hopefully with the new power and monster sub at least a 175ish. anything less would be a bad thing. Mr Fleming has some wood work to do once I am finished with the steel work. stay tuned..

lets see this "monster" sub

i thought so! wow the world is so small. what kind of subs does bama have? power? also you what trick do you have? i guess ill have to find out in 2 days huh? im guessing that t-line enclosure you were telling me about a month or so ago. if not probably the orion cheapy's??? like last year. who knows with you. take it easy man. o yea whats bama's name? i would ask him but he didnt respond to my pm. do you know what hes metering? thanks cya tuesday brandon,

Damon

HAHA!! The world will continue to get smaller and smaller with more and more computers being sold everyday. Bama's running 2 BTL 18's with a Kicker ZX 2500.1 on each 18 and with the right music I'm quite sure he's doing high 40's on the termlab. I'm going to bring my term to the show tonight. Due to the fact this is the internet, I will refrain from saying his name (I'll let him make that call), but he is a great guy to know.

As far as my equipment goes, I'm going with something far worse than Orion (or at least that's what everyone else thinks). The enclosure will not be a T-Line due to the fact that I'll be in my little Yellow loud car. I won't say what I'm running as it will be debuted this evening, but it's going to be funny to see the chiteatin looks I'll be getting. The bad part is that I think this system has actually broken some stuff in my car!! WHOOPS!!

Looks awesome man.

scott and nick know all the details, basically it had been a bad year with my stepmoms cancer and then passing away. It was just a rough time in my dads life and he is everything to me and my best friend. But i did a little hanging out with Frankie Rio (Lexus that all us Fi/AA guys had a hand in and talked a little to pipo, whose truck I have a ton of hours in and it about time to wreak a "little" havoc in again. I also have a couple lower Fl boys that are dropping there vehicles off over the next couple weeks for a little shawn treatment for SBN, and we all know i go overboard, so everyone should like.

Tommy Boy, call me, same number. I might have to go overseas for a job for 2 months but it wont be til after SBN. But Im back building for ppl and it only a matter of time before I do something for myself again. I want to do my SRt8 but scott wont allow me to wall it all, as its going to the track alot and now with the lil shot of happy juice were are at 518hp and 544 ft lbs at the wheels, MY TUNER IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

"

Am call me whenever you know that!