ShawnFleming

My van and new toys!

Hey 6FtSlant, why not just bring it down here to the shop! Chris, Im not sure what we need, but I really want to see those videos, bring the camera by, I'll be home all night if you want to come over.

that looks beautiful. Amazing craftsmanship on the design.

hey i got a few presents to the other day to

DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

Edited by tprj82

Hey 6FtSlant, why not just bring it down here to the shop! Chris, Im not sure what we need, but I really want to see those videos, bring the camera by, I'll be home all night if you want to come over.

Sorry about not calling hospital all night. I will update you later. If you are free tonight I will bring that and the tent by. Give me a call when you get free.

6 baffles or not i would say allthread the whole box! thats what i did with my 2 18's. made all the diff. in the world. nice setup you get mad props here. i stay in prattville bamaboy. whats your name? and when did he visit gumptown?

bama u have like the exact same box i do. lil more port area but i got allthread bracing instead of dowels. who built it yates? looks like one of his boxes. i like the flush. but truly yours is only double baffled right? since the third is a flush mount? either way awesome! come to our car stereo shop copetitions. ckr mobile electronics june 26 at the warehouse behind burlington coat factory.

Thanks for the advice Damon. There is alot of Steel bracing that you cant see. ;) Im pretty sure Im good to go, even at 28 hz! :) The dash looks like its fixing to fly off(along with the windsheild), but the baffle is good!

hey shawn, did you contact kicker on getting that wire and maybe for sponsorship opportunity? if so how much did they charge for the wire because me and a buddy are doing a van. thanks.

makes me wish i had money.

can i ask what is the ballpark figure on a setup like that ?

did you winn the Lottery :)

Damon-Kicker doesnt do sponsorships anymore.

Lord Baccus- I have over $20,000 invested right now, and have quite a bit more to go.(thats counting the van)

Damon-Kicker doesnt do sponsorships anymore.

Lord Baccus- I have over $20,000 invested right now, and have quite a bit more to go.(thats counting the van)

how much for the system ? Bigg Props for going all out Bro :)

Great work as always shawn, I would like to make it down you way to see this thing in person.

bama u have like the exact same box i do. lil more port area but i got allthread bracing instead of dowels. who built it yates? looks like one of his boxes. i like the flush. but truly yours is only double baffled right? since the third is a flush mount? either way awesome! come to our car stereo shop copetitions. ckr mobile electronics june 26 at the warehouse behind burlington coat factory.

Yep, I was the gunman on the grassy null. Bama's exploder is ridiculous, I just wish the competition was being run a little differently but I understand why. The next show should be interesting I have something cheap up my sleeve for some of the locals :P in the 0-24 class.

BTW Mr. Fleming, fantastic install and I swear if you're ever in the Gump drop me a PM and let me know. We'll go grab that beer or 2 or 3. Hopefully before too long I'll have something to display with the big boys (Bought myself a 99 2-door Tahoe), but for right now I just settle for playing with the ugly kids. Anyway, congrats on all your success and just holla at me sometime.

Yep, I was the gunman on the grassy null. Bama's exploder is ridiculous, I just wish the competition was being run a little differently but I understand why. The next show should be interesting I have something cheap up my sleeve for some of the locals :P in the 0-24 class.

BTW Mr. Fleming, fantastic install and I swear if you're ever in the Gump drop me a PM and let me know. We'll go grab that beer or 2 or 3. Hopefully before too long I'll have something to display with the big boys (Bought myself a 99 2-door Tahoe), but for right now I just settle for playing with the ugly kids. Anyway, congrats on all your success and just holla at me sometime.

i thought so! wow the world is so small. what kind of subs does bama have? power? also you what trick do you have? i guess ill have to find out in 2 days huh? im guessing that t-line enclosure you were telling me about a month or so ago. if not probably the orion cheapy's??? like last year. who knows with you. take it easy man. o yea whats bama's name? i would ask him but he didnt respond to my pm. do you know what hes metering? thanks cya tuesday brandon,

Damon

Very nice, very nice indeed. I need to come down there sooner or later and check it out and learn a thing or two from ya.

sixftjap....lol! Must not have been paying attention to your name. Where are all my punk records? :) Cant wait to see the reworked version with that wee lil sub banging away.

Shawn... glad the weekend went well. Poor Astro when you get more than two amps on things.

Scott my man.. I got a very nice package in the mail when I got home from working out of town. All I can say is WOW !!!! That has got to be the new BBTL...lol If that is a bass monkey, as you called it, then it is one HUGE monkey... Thanks again man. You know I owe you.

As far as the records go, what are you lookin for? Let me know it would be my pleasure my friend.

Thanks again

so enuff with the saspence...

what did it hitt ??? db wise that is ???

so enuff with the saspence...

what did it hitt ??? db wise that is ???

I havent finished rebuilding my extreme 1 van yet, but hopefully with the new power and monster sub at least a 175ish. anything less would be a bad thing. Mr Fleming has some wood work to do once I am finished with the steel work. stay tuned..