sixftjap

Thanks Fi

I just want to thank Fi car audio for all the help they have given me.

For those that dont know the story here it is....

At WF 06, I needed my atomics reconed and didnt have the materials to do it, so Scott and the guys said that they would no problem. I dropped off my sub at their room/workshop. About 10 minutes into the ordeal Scott informs me that the coil, cone and other parts are wrong. I was, needless to say, screwed.

They said to hell with that. asked what freq I burped, what power I had and what class I was running. I didnt know why they asked since I in no way brought enough money to purchase a sub from them on the spot. The friend that introduced me to them said not to worry. I didnt and I havent since. By 7 am the next morning I had a fully loaded BTL waiting on me. I was floored to say the least.

I can never repay you guys for what you have done for me. The subs are the best I have used. While the subs are great, the friendship that has sinced evolved means even more to me.

So this is my thank you to Scott, Shawn, Nick, Paul and all the other Fi gang.

Extreme 1 is gonna be great this year..

ok you got a free loaded BTL thats crazy!

did they keep your atomic motors though?

Edited by BassPlayer

I've got a gank L7 and $50... what'll that get ;)

I'm j/k, great story.

Edited by tejcurrent

nope I traded 3 blown atomic apx 18s for 4 sheets of 1.75" lexan for my van... no more atomic for me I have had too many headaches dealing with George Wo... Fi is awesome and I am proud to be apart of their team...

Edited by sixftjap

I took the motor that we used in the 12 challenge to him, we cut it and rebuilt it into a 18 :).

Glad we could help man, still uncertain if i'm going to make the wedding or not at this point.

-Nick

Fi is obviously a team player

Its evolved into a great friendships/family, which is more important to me, pop and dana, than anything else.

Thats it,,,, my next sub purchase goes to Fi!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious to see some pics of Fi's factory.

I just want to thank Fi car audio for all the help they have given me.

For those that dont know the story here it is....

At WF 06, I needed my atomics reconed and didnt have the materials to do it, so Scott and the guys said that they would no problem. I dropped off my sub at their room/workshop. About 10 minutes into the ordeal Scott informs me that the coil, cone and other parts are wrong. I was, needless to say, screwed.

They said to hell with that. asked what freq I burped, what power I had and what class I was running. I didnt know why they asked since I in no way brought enough money to purchase a sub from them on the spot. The friend that introduced me to them said not to worry. I didnt and I havent since. By 7 am the next morning I had a fully loaded BTL waiting on me. I was floored to say the least.

I can never repay you guys for what you have done for me. The subs are the best I have used. While the subs are great, the friendship that has sinced evolved means even more to me.

So this is my thank you to Scott, Shawn, Nick, Paul and all the other Fi gang.

Extreme 1 is gonna be great this year..

thats heart warming beu =p

Good stuff. I totally agree. Everyone I have met that was affiliated with Fi has been awesome to me. Incredible company.

I'll tell you, this is the only company I've ever bought anything sight unseen -based on reviews and c/s. After purchasing, its the first time I bought 2 products from a company in 3-4 years. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to fit/afford more :D

This is the only forum I've actually gone to more than once a few months, and there is good reason for it: great company and great products.

thats funny thom...lol... its is true, the people and the products have kept me around. If it werent for those reasons I would have retired last year. I have been doing this since 87 and it was getting old and too political but now it is fun again. I thank Fi and the gang for that..

Beau