Alaxan

Alaxan

Hey hey boyz n gurlz!! I am back and looks like the forum is better than ever. Let;'s get back to rockin and rollin and see what we can make this place into!!

For those of you whom don't know... I am just a big mean old man in the field and wander aroudn aimlessly across the country at times, but have a big heart and a lot of knowledge to share to all.

See you all around!

Jer

welcome back, and good to see ya around :D

You ALL know I can not stay away for very long... I will be here and the usual post whore starting tomorrow... for now.. it is time to jump in the shower... and then bed...

:ph34r:

?

Denim - he's a tool... don't listen to anything he says... plus he's ugly... and he took my name... bastard...

Brock - what do you want pics of him for? he's ugly...

:blink:

Denim - he's a tool... don't listen to anything he says... plus he's ugly... and he took my name... bastard...

Brock - what do you want pics of him for? he's ugly...

:blink:

well can I have some pictures of you then? :rolleyes:

I got some new pics and some other things. I amw orking on getting them on the pc here soon enough. Been busy as hell with new work and business... Be on the look out soon for a new Search engine, Chat, and email service....

pimpin the Z4

Dude.... this is my thread... put the car you don't own and only got to drive fro a weekend away and my gawd man.. don't ever show anyone a picture of yourself again...trying to break screens?? LMAO

that is not my car, true...

however Nate, I drove it, you didn't ;) ...

that thing picks up girls like NOTHING else lol

The name is Jeremy you asstool... lol... and I had my name FIRST...and as for the car pickin up chicks like nothing else... look at you...something had to pick them up! LMAO... Shame you could not drive it at night time tho... like to actually drive around one of those chicks it picked up.... :ph34r: Dun mess w/ the shaolin stylin LOL

Only one thing to say ...

'Welcome To JACKASSville, population: you''

JACKASS!! :D

Glad to see you're still around.

- Steve

Only one thing to say ...

'Welcome To jakcalopeville, population: you''

jakcalope!! :D

Glad to see you're still around.

- Steve

Wait... I thought YOU were the jakcalope? LOL.... Is good to be back... and better to be king of the jakcalopees rather than just one of you little peons... LOL... wait.. did I say that aloud...**grabs the baton/flask and takes another swig**... anyone else want some? Jack Daniels Single barrel tonight :ph34r:

Good ole' baton/flask ... it's baaaaack .... :ph34r: :D

- Steve

where were you last night when i needed you (and the drink)?

*hangs head in disappointment*

I was getting laid more than likely. Sorry lmao.. What did ya need? Or was it just the baton/flask you were looking for? Would U give up a night with this for you? LMAO

where were you last night when i needed you (and the drink)?

*hangs head in disappointment*

I was getting laid more than likely. Sorry lmao.. What did ya need? Or was it just the baton/flask you were looking for? Would U give up a night with this for you? LMAO

that piece of ass would have been nice, but it was the drink that i was lookin for.

oh well. you had fun :)

LOL I had the drink too.. was nice! :-) enjoy!

Lol... ok so I am back here @ SSA... damnitall I figure if I am back @ CA.com I may as well come back here too

Indeed my man. Indeed.

nG

lol now I just need to get some damned posts here so I am not labled a newbie... lol have been in SSA longer than probably 90% of the guys here now :lol2: