mrray13

it's up, the Icon review

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=9449

let me know what you think!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Whoever that reviewer is, they stink.

Errr.....nice job!

yeah, i know. ben is making that perfectly clear over at ecoustics...

but hey, thanks for pointing that out here as well, lol. wouldn't want anything to think i'm anything but biased, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Don't worry about it Kent, you did a solid review and it shows, on all three subs.

lol, i'm not worried. i find it funny he calls me biased when i point out the flaws. he calls me biased and says a third party review would have been better when he wanted snoopdan to do the maw/rd comparison. yeah, he's no hypercrite (spl)..lol..

oh well, i proceed to do my best to thrash him in every post over there.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Oh and I had to reply a little.

i missed the fun apparently, let me guess, ecoustics?

It's where the cool kids hang out.

Nick its still there. Idiots think Kent either owns SSA or is paid by us. Unreal the level of knowledge sometimes, and I have to really hold back, even when I have to repeat myself more then once.

I think he did a fair review, showed the strong and weak points of the sub. Which works out great because the T/S lend themselves to the outcome Kent had. Very clean response, with average output sealed, and a different beast ported.

pssst

shoot me a im, i cant seem to find you on mi buddy list :)

pssst

shoot me a im, i cant seem to find you on mi buddy list :)

I'm at work; meet me in chat?

thanks for showing up overthere. i'm all about thrashing ben's punk ass at this moment.

denim, that mrkingrob fool is as asshat, lol. definitely deserves to be where he's at.

so where is my paycheck? lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I take it Ben(showrides)= the guy that runs low-hz??? He came over tho the main forum I belong to Caraudiocentral.net. they set him up a little business section. If this is him, is he not the greatest guy to deal with?

I take it Ben(showrides)= the guy that runs low-hz??? He came over tho the main forum I belong to Caraudiocentral.net. they set him up a little business section. If this is him, is he not the greatest guy to deal with?

Well they were banned from carstereos.org, caraudio.com, here, caraudiojunkyard.com, etc. They move to greener pastures until something goes wrong and they have the members turn against them.

Well they were banned from carstereos.org, caraudio.com, here, caraudiojunkyard.com, etc. They move to greener pastures until something goes wrong and they have the members turn against them.

good to know then.. they set him up a nice little dealer section and everything, I thought I'd seen a few less than positive things about them around here.. thanks.

If by not the greatest you mean that he is a complete tool then you are correct.

edit: oops, I see that you already have a reply. Either way I'd run as fast and as far away from that arse as possible.

well i guess the db our sub posted with two extremly stif spiders is the end all be all of the ICON. :okasshat: Who knew

Wow, you gotta love the other thread.. f##kin assclowns :) . I PM'd him calling low-hz = ben on my main forum, CAC. I've been over there for about 3 yrs so I have to kinda look out if somethings not right. I figured I'd pm him ans see what he has to say before I called him out on the forum. But he doesn't want to seem to respond for some strange reason :) I'll let ya know what he has to say for himself if anything.......... BTW congrats on the ICON, seems solid. I hate people that think without any first hand knowledge or really any basis to have an opinion, there too many good products out there that people judge without ever using. But anyway you have a chill forum on here and everyone actually seems to give a damn, and not just be jerkoffs. Well you guys should come check the forum out over at Caraudiocentral.net. Only other forum I've found that is actually cool.

They can continue to talk down about something they know nothing about and topics they have no experience in, but it only makes them look stupid. I do get occasional fun out of exposing their unfounded or inexperienced comments.

I have to admit, the likes of Sean or Neil do it better than I do. :)