3 6 Mafia- Where is Da Bud (Good One)

50 Cent ft. Olivia- Best Friend

Young Jeezy- Go Getta (good one)

3 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh

Lil Wyte- My Smoking Song (good one)

Lloyd- Get It Shawty

DJ Unk- 2 Step (really good one)

"HoW LoW CaN YoU Go!"

I want to know what you think sounds good! HAve any good songs that bump leave en below!

Edited by Ryan R

that MIMS song doesn't really bump for me

Top Shooter by DMX

Cali Diseaz by Shade Sheist

wow,and all these years i thought Music ended with a C....

Don't ever let it happen again....j/k

alot of those songs especially the techno and doe boy fresh just dont have good lows.

"hypnotize" by jeezy

"out the pound" by birdman and lil wayne are my favourites right now

"leather so soft" by the birdman and wayne, cali dro is just a wicked song by them also

"what happened to that boy" by baby aka birdman is a classic.

"the boom" and "give em what they want" by dmx.

"big black train" and "like this" by mims

"Purple" and "high off the ground" by project pat

"boy looka here" by rich boy

"psst!" by the d o double G-izzle and jaime foxx

"down for my ni**as" by snoop dog

"oh timbaland" by timbaland

"focus" and "white girl" by jeezy

"badd" by the ying yang twins

"shorty wanan ride" by buck

thats some of the stuff in my cd player, which plays Music

"HoW LoW CaN YoU Go!"

Telarc's 1812 Overture goes lower than any of the ones you listed...

:)

slammin cadilac doors- baby d and little chopper

my favorite is: break da law- project pat. hit my highest score with that

gotta agree with johnny. those songs he lists hit hard

jim, i downloaded a whole bunch of tchaicovsky like you mentioned in a post a while ago cause i was looking for some bass but i couldnt find any, i downloaded the best of tchaicovsky. what other songs would you know of?

What format were you using? I wouldn't trust anything short of 320K or FLAC rips that you can guarantee aren't transcodes.

On Telarc's recording of 1812, for example, the last howitzer barrages have sub-10Hz tones...if you have a ported box, there's a good chance that it's just not audible. Even with John Williams' soundtrack to Superman, "Planet Krypton" has a sustained 16Hz organ note at the end that's hard to pick up on in a ported enclosure tuned at 28Hz or above, it's just rolling off too soon. Another issue is simply moving enough air, period...takes a lot of linear displacement :)

I'd like to find more Baroque or other-time period organ pieces that have strong infrasound...full size pipe organs go much lower than what we can hear, and do it with ease. (And it's also a heck of a lot more listenable than "This is Why I'm Hot"...but that's an issue for another place :P:)

What format were you using? I wouldn't trust anything short of 320K or FLAC rips that you can guarantee aren't transcodes.

On Telarc's recording of 1812, for example, the last howitzer barrages have sub-10Hz tones...if you have a ported box, there's a good chance that it's just not audible. Even with John Williams' soundtrack to Superman, "Planet Krypton" has a sustained 16Hz organ note at the end that's hard to pick up on in a ported enclosure tuned at 28Hz or above, it's just rolling off too soon. Another issue is simply moving enough air, period...takes a lot of linear displacement :)

I'd like to find more Baroque or other-time period organ pieces that have strong infrasound...full size pipe organs go much lower than what we can hear, and do it with ease. (And it's also a heck of a lot more listenable than "This is Why I'm Hot"...but that's an issue for another place :P:)

I am right there with you Jimj on the baroque and time period pipe organ pieces. Just so I can take them to jeff and listen to them in his camaro which can even hit 5hz.

5hz hitting must be like when you eat a really bad burrito and your stomach doesn't handle it well *rumble rumble*

Sign in to follow this