roy jones jr-cant be touched

lil jon-throw it up

lil wyte-i got that candy

3 6 mafia-late night tip

TI-beat down low..top back or whatever its called

lol and belive it or not country grammer by nelly would bang hard

phil collins-in the air tonight...dj knoxx mix

"HoW LoW CaN YoU Go!"

Telarc's 1812 Overture goes lower than any of the ones you listed...

:)

That disk is sick. I bought that when I was competing in SQ a few years ago. Also the Telarc disk Fantasy has some bass that is so low you don't even hear it but your car shakes. It has the t-rex tremor footsteps from Jurassic Park, then when you least expect it BAM a t-rex roar to freak you out. quite cool actually. Gold disks FTW!

Edited by Bumpin300

Get down - Project Pat

Coffee Shop- Yung Joc.

Hold that Thought- Gucci Mane

Bump in the Trunk- Bone Thugs

I sho will- Lil Wyte

In the Hood- Trae

Jimj or bumpin 300

can you list the EXACT title of the cd you guys are mentioning ?

RIckRolled or bumpin 300

can you list the EXACT title of the cd you guys are mentioning ?

RIckRolled is talking about one and I mentioned a second disk. I will get the exact names when I get home from work. The titles will be close to what is already mentioned, the 1812 overture by Tchaikovsky and Fantasy. Telarc records and mixes them on gold disks to be the absolute best sound quality recordings available.

Edited by Bumpin300

Ok The one RIckRolled is refering to is Tchaikovsky 1812 by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, recorded by Telarc. The one I was refering to is The Great Fantasy Adventure Album, recorded by Telarc. Both come with warnings about content. The 1812 says the cannons are recorded at extremely high levels and the Fantasy album says bass notes go as low as 5 hz!!!! The Fantasy album is also on a limited edition 24K gold disk.

Ok The one jimj is refering to is Tchaikovsky 1812 by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, recorded by Telarc. The one I was refering to is The Great Fantasy Adventure Album, recorded by Telarc. Both come with warnings about content. The 1812 says the cannons are recorded at extremely high levels and the Fantasy album says bass notes go as low as 5 hz!!!! The Fantasy album is also on a limited edition 24K gold disk.

Can you pm me the info on purchasing said disks. Sounds like the kind of music I love, and would be great for my own personal woofer test later this year.

I found the telarc website, and I am in love.... I just wish I had some ht equipment b/c I don't have the sub-stage in my car to pull it off right now. Maybe I will order up a 18" Q and build a big sealed box for when I am not competing....

here is 1812 orchestra by Cincinnati symphony orchestra:

http://www.telarc.com/Classical/title.asp?...1K3BBBNQ2CQAAC9

WARNING: Anyone with a ported enclosure not running a subsonic filter, be careful to not over exert your sub woofers. These cd's are a godsend to anyone running infinite baffle and/or large sealed enclosures capable of reproducing bass accurately.

I found the telarc website, and I am in love.... I just wish I had some ht equipment b/c I don't have the sub-stage in my car to pull it off right now. Maybe I will order up a 18" Q and build a big sealed box for when I am not competing....

I am glad you found the website :) Another personal favourite is the Beethoven album with "Piano Sonata #14." It is not a bass track, but it is so beautiful on decent mids/tweets. Most would recognise this song as "Moonlight Sonata."

here is 1812 orchestra by Cincinnati symphony orchestra:

http://www.telarc.com/Classical/title.asp?...1K3BBBNQ2CQAAC9

WARNING: Anyone with a ported enclosure not running a subsonic filter, be careful to not over exert your sub woofers. These cd's are a godsend to anyone running infinite baffle and/or large sealed enclosures capable of reproducing bass accurately.

yeah that is the disk I am staring at right now :) enjoy

I am glad you found the website :) Another personal favourite is the Beethoven album with "Piano Sonata #14." It is not a bass track, but it is so beautiful on decent mids/tweets. Most would recognise this song as "Moonlight Sonata."

Yes, but I believe fur elise is such a better song to show off good mids and tweets. With great staging this song really comes to life.

i dunno how much of these have low low bass but these are some songs i bump alot

2pac - so many tears

paul wall - im throwd

rihanna - say it

brooke valentine ft big boi - girl fight

outkast - ATLiens

barrington levy - too experienced

almighty rso - my boo

hot rod - whip game proper

TI - top back

TI - front back

missez - love song

keyshia cole - let it go

justin timberlake ft three 6 mafia - chop me up

sean paul ft t-pain - u aint know

t-pain - bartender

USDA - white girl

bone thugs ft mariah carey - a lil love

linkin park - forgotten [remix]

brandy - i wanna be down

young buck - shorty wanna ride

shade shiest - somebody steals the show

shade shiest - cali diseaz

nelly - pimp juice

masta ace ft jean grae - hold u

mariah carey ft jay-z & jeezy - shake it off [remix] <--this songs got some pretty killer bass

mack 10 - hate in yo eyes

jibbs - go too far

peter broggs - jah jah voice is calling

TI ft wyclef - you know what it is

freeky zeekey ft lil wayne - beat without bass

nice to finally be on the same forum as others with the appreciation of a nicely staged setup. I'm sure yours will kill mine but its a work in progress. Just tuesday i made my friend jump out of his seat to Red - Breathe into me. Just with the flat out volume and accuracy he liteally jumped out of his seat.

It's a wierd thing to hear a car with a clean mids/highs setup around here, theres only one other that is like mine, and i designed it :woot:

Sign in to follow this