carshowking.com

UNIQUE AUTO SPA Fort Myers,FL July 8,2007

FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE FLYER

ooppz forgot flyerz

haiiii I am leeching your site for free advertizing!!!

Are you ever going to be a part of the site and contribute, or are you just going to continue to use SSA for free promotion?

Are you ever going to be a part of the site and contribute, or are you just going to continue to use SSA for free promotion?

How would you like for me to contribute other then to post on the forum???? dude I don't even have time to spend on our site so what do you want from me , if you guys don't want me to post our shows just let me know and I will never return?

Contribute by asking and answering questions, sharing experiences, giving product reviews and chatting with the member base.

What you are doing is SPAMMING. So yes, we'd like you to stop.

Contribute by asking and answering questions, sharing experiences, giving product reviews and chatting with the member base.

I don't understand why your busting my balls , I just checked and there is a lot of people that post up car audio shows on here why are you going after me ?

Because you're the only one that JUST DOES THAT.

Everyone else contributes. You just say "click on the flyer".

I don't understand why your busting my balls , I just checked and there is a lot of people that post up car audio shows on here why are you going after me ?

We would have no issue with car show promotion, as that is what the team section is for. But those others that have brought up shows, most of the time it is not their show, they are a posting member of this site, and are not here just to promote.

You have continued to just come on and post a new topic about your shows with an advertisement flier, and nothing else. If this site cost us nothing to own and operate, I would not care, but when people are using it solely for advertising for free with out permission, that is a different story.

We would have no issue with car show promotion, as that is what the team section is for. But those others that have brought up shows, most of the time it is not their show, they are a posting member of this site, and are not here just to promote.

You have continued to just come on and post a new topic about your shows with an advertisement flier, and nothing else. If this site cost us nothing to own and operate, I would not care, but when people are using it solely for advertising for free with out permission, that is a different story.

I know the site cost I have a few myself that I don't have time to keep up with , look I don't want to cost trouble all I want is post up our car show & car audio contest, if you allow me and want me to ask you permission first thats fine with me I have to respect that it's your site just let me know where to ask and your all welcome to post up anything on our forum anytime you want !

HAPPY HOILDAYS

Have a Nice Day!

I know the site cost I have a few myself that I don't have time to keep up with , look I don't want to cost trouble all I want is post up our car show & car audio contest, if you allow me and want me to ask you permission first thats fine with me I have to respect that it's your site just let me know where to ask and your all welcome to post up anything on our forum anytime you want !

HAPPY HOILDAYS

Have a Nice Day!

You're clearly not getting the message.

You may not ask. You may not use this site for your own personal gain.

You may be a contributing member. You may post your shows once you are.

There it is, cut and dried for you. If you need to define contributing member... try reading up in on of my previous posts.