KickinAudio

Latest Install

15" Power HX2 In a 91' Accord. Box is almost 7cubes. I'll post its SPL when we get it on the meter.

DCP_1748.jpg

what amp is pushing it?

diddo :o:lol: thats 7cubes???? post some more pics

He hasn't got the amp yet haha, he spent alot of money on the sub and box. Since he's on a budget we're going to try some Lanzar 1000w. I've seen them at world finals and they are only $300, so we'll see how it does. Yea the box fills the whole trunk, we had to cut a little off just to squeeze it in there. Its huge!

Are those some new RE's djjdnap?

no it's someone elses pic, but i did have some but i sold them cuz i wanted to get some 15's instead..

When are ya getting them?? I can't buy anything else untill I get a new car.

well it really depends on if i get my money back from declining the PA amp, after that i will proly buy a jbl 1200 so i'll have 2 and i'll proly have 200$ left so i could buy 1 sexxx for 220, and buy the second one later :(

the second JBl would proably be the best bet

I WANT THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :denim:

man for $389 we could have got a bd1000.1. Should have got that....its sounds ok...but its all box...it needs some real power

Just wanted to drop a few lines on your install. Looks like your on your way to a nice comp. system. If I was you your shoes however, I would proably want to turn that box around and face the sub and the port side towards the back of the trunk. You will get more air pressure doing that. Also it would look awsome if you could finish the box off with some vinyl to match your interior, and with a raised up RF logo or something to that nature. Thanks for your time.

Mike