Sign in to follow this  
Loud01Blazer

3000d @ 1/2 ohm..

How reliable are the 3000d's @ 1/2 ohm daily on music?? my set-up will be for a daily driver and for bass race, thats why i ask..

How reliable are the 3000d's @ 1/2 ohm daily on music?? my set-up will be for a daily driver and for bass race, thats why i ask..

Well im sure jacob will chime in, but for the most part they are very realiable. However there is no warranty coverage for 1/2ohm operation. And if you do it you need 1 or 2 good batteries besides your main one under the hood. And make sure they are good batts at that. 0 gauge wiring a must and big 3 upgrade important as well. You have to make sure you can keep it fed to avoid damage, keep that in mind.

Well im sure jacob will chime in, but for the most part they are very realiable. However there is no warranty coverage for 1/2ohm operation. And if you do it you need 1 or 2 good batteries besides your main one under the hood. And make sure they are good batts at that. 0 gauge wiring a must and big 3 upgrade important as well. You have to make sure you can keep it fed to avoid damage, keep that in mind.

on top of THAT, a decent alternator

what you have listed is more then plenty for 1 3000d @ 1/2 ohm. most people don't drive around with there system @ full volume anyways

Sign in to follow this