Tirefryr

Mine came in too.

yeah i do got something to say, you don't know me so don't call me ignorant, cause isn't that a contradictory statement making you ignorant? and I don't "know" this woofer so i wont say anymore.

and the owners of soundsolutions, care to take pics of your guys SSA shop or facility, or should i say a residence?

and you own what? i don't know you, save these three previous posts, and i'll call you ignorant.

and there is more then one online company ran out of a residence. hell, i'll wager 3/4 of ebay is in home.

but just so you know, i'll tolerate your ignorance only a bit more more briefly. so shut up and learn, or move on back to ecoustics. either way, i don't care, but your done pissing in people's threads. understand?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

thoroughly own't.

i have never been on ecoustics before. Also quit defending, its just cuz your a moderator that you are. yeah probably most car audio ebayers do work out of their residences too, but they don't go making forums trying to act all professional. Ban me for making fun of the forum, see if I care.

I request a Moderator to delete all posts from post #9 on. Tirefryr's thread has gone astray. Time to put it back on track.

i have never been on ecoustics before. Also quit defending, its just cuz your a moderator that you are. yeah probably most car audio ebayers do work out of their residences too, but they don't go making forums trying to act all professional. Ban me for making fun of the forum, see if I care.

what exactly am i defending? that ssa is ran out of home? so what? and mark and aaron making ssa professional is what has made this forum what it is. you want ot make fun of a forum, go to ecoustics, caraduio.com or casrstereo.com, all three of those seem to be at your intelligence level, which isn't saying much.

so you don't care, that's cool. it's not liek you've contributed anything. enjoy your vacation bro.

btw, you are correct. i will defend this forum and the people in it because i am the moderator i am.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I request a Moderator to delete all posts from post #9 on. Tirefryr's thread has gone astray. Time to put it back on track.

it's taken care of. deletion of posts not needed.

thread can now resume it's normal course.

ryan1, ahve you hooked them up yet?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Thanks mrray.

Yea Tirefryr, where are those monsters going?

They will be going into horns, but I have to move. . . again. . .

Sub only Imperial horns???? :domoslay:

Sub only Imperial horns???? :domoslay:

Correctomundo!

According to UPS, I should have my dual IXL 18's tomorrow! :woot: They're for HT. I'm looking at 9cuft tuned to 17hz or 13cuft tuned to 14.4hz.

Mach5IXL18-1.jpg

Edited by vitod

I am not going to take the time to answer the ridiculous statements made earlier in this thread. Ryan can't wait to see yours installed, and vitod nice graph!

Well well. Why is it that when I'm away for a couple of days all the fun breaks out?!

Thanks for moderating guys - I appreciate it.

The bubble on the sticker is my fault - since I personally inspect each unit I apply the stickers by hand. It looks like that one didn't go on so well.

Forgive my Ryan?

Mark, it's not even a bubble. I don't know why it shows up like that in the photo, but looking at it with your eyes, there is nothing there. One of them freaky camera tricks.

Thank goodness! I was ready to send you a new one because of it...

See what happens when you talk too much Ryan? :Doh:

Edited by vitod

First, I want to commend Mark at Mach5 for robust, great looking driver. I love the "old school" dust cap look. Simply beautiful!

Hello there!

20070703_0397.jpg

Wrapped!

20070703_0398.jpg

Yes!

20070703_0399.jpg

20070703_0400.jpg

20070703_0403.jpg

Mark has the driver double boxed! Mark didn't cut corners here! For the price, this is a wonderful surprise! :D

First, I want to commend Mark at Mach5 for robust, great looking driver. I love the "old school" dust cap look. Simply beautiful!

Hello there!

20070703_0397.jpg

Wrapped!

20070703_0398.jpg

Yes!

20070703_0399.jpg

20070703_0400.jpg

20070703_0403.jpg

Mark has the driver double boxed! Mark didn't cut corners here! For the price, this is a wonderful surprise! :D

beautiful sub, i love seein my logo on it.