Wonderbread

I would like to anounce...

I'm back.. my insurance came through, tomorrow I get a Clarion 835 for like 50 bucks (new in box, with warranty... it's a great system) and I can get back tow ork on being too lazy to install things...

anyways, gonna cut a corner or two and texture pain teh fibreglass enclosure, find otu what's wrong with my Koda, and hopefully fix it, and then be ready to pound...

that's my story and i'm stickin to it..

:ph34r:

post them pix foolio

hopefully I will be able to announce my return to the audio world, but as of now...im broke as a joke.

hey it's the asshat....

nah kodas, r they any good???

they have their strenghts and weaknesses...

low end is strong, tweets are incredible... the mids are decent... guitar sometimes is a bit lacking...

need to have more play time... plus I have one messed up mid, so that doesn't help...

they have their strenghts and weaknesses...

low end is strong, tweets are incredible... the mids are decent... guitar sometimes is a bit lacking...

need to have more play time... plus I have one messed up mid, so that doesn't help...

Who doesn't have one thats messed up ? :blink:

Yeah, you'll be lovin' the new Clarion, thats for sure.

- Steve

oh ya, did I mention - they're beyond a female dog to install....

lousy surround...

anyways... that's waht happened (surround seperated... had to reglue, turns out, i didnt quite center it... anyone know what there is in the way of solvents for crazy glue that wont wreck a rubber surround?? crap... I fudgeed it up...

Nice... Welcome back to the audio world... ive been thinking about leaving the audio world due to some car crashes... but i rethought it and i dont have to not have car audio in my life. Glad i chose to stick with it cause theres a car show at school next week and im gonna kill everyone lol!

Welcome back to it fool! LOL... Now as far as solvents go... I dun think so... teaches ya to use krazy glue on em... :-P

OT: hahah steve i LOVE the avatar.

my favorite movie of all time :lol:

Lol, the look on his face is hilarious :D

- Steve

ya, sure does teach me to use something that'll hold... ass.

Next time... put it on your ASS and maybe it will help you out a little better. Nothing like a good ass cloggin to ensure that you are all set and ready to rock and roll and think a little more when you adjust the surrounds :-P

I will be out of car audio until i get back to the U.S. and get a new car. I had no probs with my kodas(mid woofers only) but they have not had heavy use as of yet. The midrange sounds incredible on mine but it lacks midbass but once i reinstall it into the new car i should have it better set up to find out.