Sign in to follow this  
micd

Busted! how nick helped me thwart a robbery

I am new to the forum and figured i would start out with a bang. So, i was up late on saturday watching th laker game when i got an itch to get off of my lazy butt and upgrade my wiring so i can install my brutus 1500 and my mag 12. the game finally got over about 1:30am and my girl was asleep. so i am in my garage , 2:30am rolls around and i hear feet shuffling outside my garage door. i stop what i am doing and dont hear anything else. again i hear feet shuffling and this time i hear whispers. i decide to investigate. i put my ear against the door and to my extreme surprise i can hear people talkng about how to best get into MY GARAGE!!!! just then they tried to open the door. that was it, i dont have a gun, but i have the next best thing a PITBULL!!! i tore ass into the house grabbed the dog and ran out the front door. by the time i got to the garage they were running down the street to th car parked a little ways down. of course i called the police, but they said there was no crime because they didnt steal anything. whatever, i bet thy will not try my house again though. Now as far as the mag 12 i installed, holy crap, this thing is awesome. i used a sealed enclosure 1.35 ft and installed the fiberglass insulation on the interior walls. i drive a civic and havent upgraded my alternator yet so i am running my brutus at only about 500 watts and this sub is incredible. thanks nick for making a product that people love so much they convinced me to stay up till 2:30 installing it. miked.

Don't get caught slippin. Glad you like the driver! :+1:

good save! wish your dog would have caught their ass.

I assume they were going after you car/stereo? or something else?

yeah, i didnt let my dog go. they were pretty close to their car and i didnt want him to get run over. i drive a civic that is pretty hooked up. rims, lowered, body kit, system...the whole nine yards, so i always have my gaurd up. the funny thing is, i always keep my alarm on...viper stand back.....so even if they got into the garage, they just would have set my alarm off. i tell you, people are stupid.

good thinking not letting the dog go, no need for him to get hurt. Did you get any glimpse of them or their car? that way if you run across them again you recognize them?

I would have snuck out the back with the dog and let it bite them in the ass! I hate people who steal!

its good to hear they didnt get anything..

theives should be tyed up by their balls

my PS2 got jacked the other day. found a kitchen window unlocked maybe how they got in. :(