Fi Car Audio

Some pics of the lines...

Upgraded Assassin Series with the cast basket, reworked motor, and beefier coil.

250W RMS

16mm Xmax

8", 10", and 12" sizes

ASSLineFront.jpg

Aresenal Series with upgraded triple stack motor and heavier aluminum coil.

500W RMS

19mm Xmax

10", 12", and 15" sizes

ARSLineFront.jpg

Havoc Series with upgraded triple stack motor and long aluminum coil.

1250W RMS

30mm Xmax

12", 15", and 18" sizes

HAVLineFront.jpg

Angled shot of all three lines together to show motor sizing.

AA12Angle.jpg

More pics and specs shortly....

Thanks,

Scott

And yes.....Havocs=sex

Any specs.

Edited by bdawson72

Man, I was just about to go to sleep and saw this on the forum. Nice update to the whole line up from AA, been waiting for this!!!

So

:)

i dunno. i was just speakin...er typin my mind. DONT TRY TO REPRESS MY VOICE...er FINGERS! IT MUST BE HEARD...er READ!

i wonder if JL has any patents on logo placement lol

lol at flakkos comment.

havoc and aresenal looks quite appealing. now wasnt the rms rating of the arsenals higher before? why the drop? curious.

Very nice!!!

Those subs look awesome!

So

:)

i dunno. i was just speakin...er typin my mind. DONT TRY TO REPRESS MY VOICE...er FINGERS! IT MUST BE HEARD...er READ!

i wonder if JL has any patents on logo placement lol

Maybe...JL is ghey like that.

Is there a possibility someone could download the pictures and re-host them somewhere else? Maybe even the SSA gallery? I can't see them at work and that's where I'll be for quite a while today.

Does Ascendant still use the split gap technology on their subs?

They used Split Coil on the Poly 6.5's; that was the only line that used a linear BL method.

Is there a possibility someone could download the pictures and re-host them somewhere else? Maybe even the SSA gallery? I can't see them at work and that's where I'll be for quite a while today.

Ok uploaded them to my gallery. :)

I miss the carbon fiber dust caps. None the less, cool woofers. I wonder how and what they compare to in Fi line up.

Ratings on everything were higher before. When going back through and redesigning things I rated them this time at what I felt comfortable with. Even the Assassins rating went down some although the coil is a decent amount beefier than the last version. I like the ratings to reflect an all around usage and not have issues even with somethings being incorrect with the setup. I have done plenty of OEM where comapnies have rated things far beyond what I would have... then had to deal with the resulting problems of them rating things so high. I hate returns, plain and simple.

I havent had any marketing issues in rating past products or Fis current lineup where I have either... as it seems most people ignore them anyway and run what they want or feel they can get away with :)

Nope, no use of splitgap on the subs. As mentioned above, we use split coil on the mids. Similar results overall.

Carbon fiber dustcaps were cool, but sort of a PITA considering the attachment and expense. Not out of the question for the future, but not in the plans right now.

How do they compare to the Fi lineup? There is very little stepping on of toes between the two companies, even considering the drastically different markets that both companies are geared towards.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott check your emails!

The lineup is looking great, the Havocs are pure sex.

I'm curious about pricing, and if my Kicker ZX1500.1 would severely underpower a pair of 12" Havocs. The birthsheet is only 1550.