Koridan

Fatmat is a hoax......

I ordered some Rattletrap from fatmat.com. Its been almost a month now. Still no product. I called there site, The number is invalid. But it's not the usual robotic womans voice that says it. It sounds like some Hick woman saying it. All my e-mails I sent are returned to me saying the email is invalid. Im getting p1$$3D really bad. What should I do?

~MadroX

did you pay with a credit card?

you should call the CC company, they can probably help you out.

Do you think the fatmat website is a scam or something. or is a simple mistake in the payment? I have read a few other forums on the net about ppl feeling like they are getting ripped off. They to know that their number is fake. here is the number if anyone can get someone on the line besides that fake a$$ machine saying the call is wrong then tell me. here is the number 1-866-FATMAT (1-866-432-8638)

Why would you buy something called 'Fatmat' in the first place?

Call the CC company and see if you can get the payment stopped, or reversed

-John

both those numbers are wrong, i get an all circuits busy when i call the correct number though.

1 866 4FATMAT

1 866 432 8628

well its because i didnt know what was good stuff then. When I get my money back i am getting some SecondSkin Damplifier

CC company can do a chargeback. It is ILLEGAL to even charge the card until the product is shipped.

last year i bought fatmat off ebay from some guy in Pa. paid by money order. 2 months later i still didnt have anything and no returned emails. i called the 4FATMAT number and it went right through. the lady said something with paypal got screwed up and i would have my package in 4-5 days. i didnt even use paypal but whatever. she confirmed it

i got my package minus the razer, roller, instructions ect. after that i could never get through to the number again. an automated guy said the lines where busy and to leave a message. but i did get my stuff

This aggrivates me................. People tell me that the people who make the stuff sell it out of there house. I wish they would get sued or somehting cuz it pisses me off

I feel your pain I bought an amp of ebay and yesterday the seller emails me and tells me he is out of town and won't be able to send the amp until July 20th. =(. Just contact the CC company get you money back and get the good stuff!

I will do that. Im not waiting anymore for this crap. Now I just need to figure out how many square feet Im going to need of Damplifier to cover my trunk. SecondSkin HERE I COME!!!

This has been going on for a long time and I'm hearing from more and more people each week having the same problem. Even when I ordered samples to test, nearly two years ago, it took months and MANY phone calls and e-mails before they shipped anything. Every time I called they told me it had been shipped the day before. They changed their eBay seller's account a few months ago because the negatives were building up.

Funny thing is the promoters are now saying: Sure it takes a month or two to get, but it's worth the wait. It's flimsy asphalt flashing that I absolutely can not distinguish from Peel & Seal. Not worth a drive to Home Depot let alone a months long wait.

Good luck getting the charge reversed. Hope it works out.

Sorry for Shipping Delay

Fatmat Sound Control

Hello this is an automated message to let you know why your order may have been delayed in shipping. We had to switch our internet service which caused the phones and emails to be down. We are back in full operation. Our customer service hours are Mon - Fri 10:30am - 5:00pm You will be directed to voicemail occasionally through the day Our number has changed to 814-899-2102.

Let's see what happens

Sorry for Shipping Delay

Fatmat Sound Control

Hello this is an automated message to let you know why your order may have been delayed in shipping. We had to switch our internet service which caused the phones and emails to be down. We are back in full operation. Our customer service hours are Mon - Fri 10:30am - 5:00pm You will be directed to voicemail occasionally through the day Our number has changed to 814-899-2102.

Let's see what happens

That explains all of the delays for the past several years. They apparently have no shame at all. No phone + no e-mail = no shipping?

Edited by Rudy

I had the same problem with FatMat about 5 years ago, I almost lost over 150 bucks. I complained to the BBB, sent letters, emails, phone calls you name it. I finally got my money refunded after 4-5 months.

I agree with what static did and think you should do the same, contact the better business bureau. They don't screw around with people. I contacted them one time about a restraunt and they were there 4 days later. Enough strikes and they get in serious trouble, maybe that is what they need.

That aside, second skin is some pretty good stuff, I really loved mine when I used it in my little Ranger. You will be happy with it.

Dynamat is to expensive and not as good IMO. Tried it, was unhappy. I think second skin compares if not exceeds that expensive Dynamat extreme stuff.

Edited by truckaudioman

FYI: from the BBB website.

"However, some companies do not want to work with the Bureau and/or their customers to resolve complaints. Because the BBB is not a government or law enforcement agency, the Bureau cannot force a reply from a company; nor can it administer sanctions."

Smaller companies typically couldn't care less. Especially ones that are lazy/busy with other things.

I was wondering do you think I should use the fatmat until I can get some SecondSkin or should I just wait. They already charged the CC. So what should I do. Or should I be mean and sell the Stuff to an unsuspecting Car Audio Newbie?

I was wondering do you think I should use the fatmat until I can get some SecondSkin or should I just wait. They already charged the CC. So what should I do. Or should I be mean and sell the Stuff to an unsuspecting Car Audio Newbie?

Have they shipped it? If not, cancel the order. I wouldn't use it unless you need to make a temporary repair to a mobile home roof :)