Koridan

Fatmat is a hoax......

:ohnoes9: :ohnoes9: :ohnoes9:

I'd be hating life slightly more if I gone over the access holes with vibration damper - just slightly.

ohnoes2.jpg

A job well done! I'll have to visit and see for myself sometime :P

Don is understating it to be nice. ;) The blind test would tell you right away just by touch. Some of the samples just did not seem liked they belonged in the conversation. Oh and side note, NEVER EVER install RAMMAT in a vehicle that you might have the slimmest chance of having to remove it. Horrible stupid mess. To their credit, that product is being discontinued.

No idea what you are talking about -

black_hand.jpg

I still got some of their earlier deadener in my trunk floor. They were decent. I don't plan to remove them though lol.

:( good thing im driving this car into its grave!

0114092151a.jpg

:( good thing im driving this car into its grave!

0114092151a.jpg

melted_fatmat.jpg

That's what she said ;)

I'm glad i read the whole thread.

But I still don't understand all the hate towards Don. That was just ridiculous.

SDS and SS look like the best solutions out there.

You have to realize this thread is nearly 3 years old. This was before Don had all the knowledge he has amassed and many of us were skeptical to anything new.

Fatmat was and still is a joke. People still buy it out of ignorance. People still buy Second Skin, Rammat, Dynamat and all others and apply it to every piece of their vehicle in multiple layers due to ignorance.

In my eyes, Don is The Don of noise control. He's the only one I've seen who knows his products in and out, had a hand in development, and will work with you to get it right the first time. He tells you how you can be more effective using less product. He's essentially taking money OUT of his pocket and keeping it in the consumer's. You have never seen this with any other manufacturer. Still, even equipped with this knowledge, they are selling you on ineffective methods and overuse of product.

You have to realize this thread is nearly 3 years old. This was before Don had all the knowledge he has amassed and many of us were skeptical to anything new.

Fatmat was and still is a joke. People still buy it out of ignorance. People still buy Second Skin, Rammat, Dynamat and all others and apply it to every piece of their vehicle in multiple layers due to ignorance.

In my eyes, Don is The Don of noise control. He's the only one I've seen who knows his products in and out, had a hand in development, and will work with you to get it right the first time. He tells you how you can be more effective using less product. He's essentially taking money OUT of his pocket and keeping it in the consumer's. You have never seen this with any other manufacturer. Still, even equipped with this knowledge, they are selling you on ineffective methods and overuse of product.

Some of us need to do this. :)

Some of us need to do this. :)

Don has proven otherwise.

Where was this thread burried a year ago when i put 2 layers of crapmat in my truck just to tear it out a year later and replace it with SDS :suicide-santa:

2 hours later, inner skin as good as it's going to get -

ohnoes3.jpg

About 10 hours after that -

ohnoes4.jpg

One door, floor and roof and I'm done :D

Wow, massive difference on the door skin. Looks much much better.