Ok so this kid at school was like his friends dad was an EE, and he could wire shit up real tight like, like a ps2 and xbox mod :blink: ....but then i ask him does he have his # and he's like no, man i coulda got the hook up right there, but anyway, where can i get an amp modded at?????

actually I know an electrical engineer who can do it

see thats what i'm going to major in next year when i goto college, so i can do it myself :P and make money off of yall... :lol: ...but yea ask him can he hook my amp up, more power, lower impedence, you know...and the cost???

What amp are you looking to mod? And what are you modding it for? Lower load or more power at lower voltage or higher voltage app?

i'm getting a new planet audio amp soon 2250d... it'd be cool just to have the impedence lowered to .5 instead of 1, and thus, it should put out more power right, if not then yea power added also..

Most amps don't require mods to run lower ohm loads. How much are you getting the amp for, if you don't mind. George Wu at Atomic will hook you up with a good deal on the Atomic Bomb 1500 if you drop my name. It will do .5 hm all day and be all around better than the PA.

Yea there are plenty of amps that will do .5ohm, try to stay away from the PA unless your getting a nice deal on it.

y stay away from PA????

others said they were good....

i'm paying 355 for the newer one now the 2500d...

how much for the amp you talking, and since you say stay away from PA, would you also tell people not to get the jbl 1200???? becuase if thats the case i could care less....Oh and as long as it puts out the watts i could also care less..

Like I said, if you can get a deal on its get it. But I consider these "budget amps". I'm not sure how they perform because I've never used them. I'm not sure on the specs of the Lanzar, but I'll let you know how it does.