rwussow

Box for a 15" BTL in a 2002 Nissan Sentra XE??

I was just wondering if anyone has some box specs for a single 15" BTL for a 2002 Nissan Sentra XE? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Anyone have a box design for a single 15" BTL fully loaded for a 2002 Nissan Sentra?

Thank you for your reply but I just measure the trunk opening and the max that the box can be is 32x28x16. If anyone can help that would be awesome. I hate that I only have so much truck opening!!!

I've got one for 39x20x18

Try www.realmofexcursion.com/forum. just read the stick under fabrication. Some of the guys on there are cool and knowledgable.

I just used RE's calculator and just doing some rough estimates, you can get around 4.5-5 cubes tuning anywhere from 32-37hz. That would be fine for the BTL.

Thank you for the replies I will have to see what I can get from there also. B)

We can design one, but Im not sure of what dims will fit in that car? Post them up and Im sure youll get a couple of designs.

Thank you for your reply I just measured the trunk opening and the max that the box can be is 32x28x16 to fit threw. If anyone can help that would be awesome. I hate that I only have so much truck opening!!!

We can design one, but Im not sure of what dims will fit in that car? Post them up and Im sure youll get a couple of designs.
Edited by rwussow