mrogowski

***** SPL 12 Pre-Order *****

Thanks for the shipping quote. Is there any way to get it shipped cheaper? Maybe if enough of us in the states get them you'd be willing to cross the border and ship them? Ha Ha! Seriously, how can I get a cheaper shipping rate? Should I buy two or four? Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying 25% over the cost of any single item in shipping, but nearly 40% gets tough to swallow. Don't get me wrong, it's a smoking deal, even at nearly $300 with shipping, I just want to know if there's a way to get cheaper shipping?

Thanks for the shipping quote. Is there any way to get it shipped cheaper? Maybe if enough of us in the states get them you'd be willing to cross the border and ship them? Ha Ha! Seriously, how can I get a cheaper shipping rate? Should I buy two or four? Honestly, I wouldn't mind paying 25% over the cost of any single item in shipping, but nearly 40% gets tough to swallow. Don't get me wrong, it's a smoking deal, even at nearly $300 with shipping, I just want to know if there's a way to get cheaper shipping?

Theres not real way around it. These things are F'n Heavy!

seems like an awesome deal, I couldn't help but join and possibly pick one up. can I get a shipping quote to 70129?

Yes. The sub weighs 55lbs. With packing it will be around 65lbs. Shipping to most states will hover around the $80 mark.

For those that have tested these, how do they stack up against a digital designs 3512d in SQ and SPL (on aprox 2500 wrms).

Thanks

So, has production started on these bad boys? If so, can we see production line pics? Ha, Ha! How about pics of one of these wanging, better yet, how about a vid? Can't wait to put in my order. Cheers!

Edited by onebadmonte

So, has production started on these bad boys? If so, can we see production line pics? Ha, Ha! How about pics of one of these wanging, better yet, how about a vid? Can't wait to put in my order. Cheers!

All we have right now is a vid Loyd made of the proto...

Proto Vid

All we have right now is a vid Loyd made of the proto...

Proto Vid

Nucking Futs! Keep them coming. More pics, more vids, MUHAHAHAHA!!! How is production coming along? So, what's the price going to be after the pre-order?

Just buy one. You will be happy.

Production is coming along just fine...

ok i might sound like a noob but here it gos

if the box for the spl sub is 3.5 and if you could get 2 maw 12s or 1 maw 15 or mj 18 in all most the same size of box wouldnt it be louder then 1 spl 12?

??? dont understand?

This sub is purpose built to take much more power than the other models in the line up. It is meant to be for sheer out put first and foremost.

The pre-order is now over. Thanks to all who stepped up to take advantage of a killer deal.

Best,

Mark