sundownz

SAZ-3000D Power Testing

B stock are ones that have imperfections in them when sundown receives them, same amp, just a little cheaper and maybe not as purty

B stock are ones that have imperfections in them when sundown receives them, same amp, just a little cheaper and maybe not as purty

Thanks, ive seen a few saz1500ds on ebay and said they were bstock and had no idea what that meant, thanks for clearing that up

price ?

and is this 2- 1500d strapped internally ? like my Massive 3000.1 ???

can the SAZ 3000d be strapped to another SAZ 3000d to get 6000watts ?

Edited by Lord Baccus

price ?

Yes and no, The SAZ-3000D is strappable to another one for a underrated 6000watts and No it's not 2 amps in one chassis\heatsink.

price ?

Yes and no, The SAZ-3000D is strappable to another one for a underrated 6000watts and No it's not 2 amps in one chassis\heatsink.

Correct, it is no two amps in one chassis. And also correct, it is strappable :)

When will we be able to buy one of these amps? :woot:

They are available now at all authorized dealers.

I get that question alot... do I still have "coming soon" somewhere? Just curious... I must have something on the site as I do get that alot :)

When will we be able to buy one of these amps? :woot:

They are available now at all authorized dealers.

I get that question alot... do I still have "coming soon" somewhere? Just curious... I must have something on the site as I do get that alot :)

:woot::woot: Nevermind I just seen that you added them in the Sound Solutions Audio Shop online now. Before I was watching for them and they were never on there and now I see they were added to the list of amps.. Thank you!!! :woot::woot:

Edited by rwussow

am i correct in assuming that a 3000d running @ 2ohms would draw the same or less current then a 1500d @ 1ohm while providing the same or greater amount of power?

am i correct in assuming that a 3000d running @ 2ohms would draw the same or less current then a 1500d @ 1ohm while providing the same or greater amount of power?

Yep.

Hey Jacob, I was talking to Robert W. about a few things about the 3000. Is it cabable of daily .5 ohms. Also, I may have seen it somewhere but what was the effieciency at .5 ohm along with wattage around 13.6 ~ 14.4V.

Hey Jacob, I was talking to Robert W. about a few things about the 3000. Is it cabable of daily .5 ohms. Also, I may have seen it somewhere but what was the effieciency at .5 ohm along with wattage around 13.6 ~ 14.4V.

It is not warrantied at 1/2 ohm daily. Many customers do so anyway.

Power output is in the mid to high 3000s at 1/2 ohm with 13 to 14 volts depending on actual impedance at test frequency.