Sign in to follow this  
pervitizm

Whats to do in Tampa Bay

Hey all, I'm down in Tampa Bay this weekend with the wife. She has some balance convention to go to while I'm stuck here at the Holiday Inn Express. So I was wondering if there were any local shops around here with demo vehicles I could look at? I've never hear any of the FI audio subs in person so I figured since I'm down here in the Sun Shine state, might as well see if I could find someone willing to let a fellow bass head listen to their system. I don't like to buy subs without hearing them first hand. So anyone here from the Tampa Bay/Clearwater area know of any audio shops that have FI audio installed in their showroom or demo vehicles could you let me know. Hell, since I'm at it I've never hear any of the following subs in person, so any shop that has these subs to show would be helpful:

FI Audio

RE Audio

Atomic Audio

T3 Audio

Digital Design

Stereo Integrity

Treo Audio

I live up in St. Louis and I can't find any audio shops that sale those products listed above. So I figured I'd have a better chance of hearing a few of these down here in Florida.

I have not been since 2001 so I wish I could help. Umm if money is burning a hole in your pocket there is always mons venus... ;)

I have not been since 2001 so I wish I could help. Umm if money is burning a hole in your pocket there is always mons venus... ;)

LOL! I wish I could go to the nudy bar, but I guess you didn't read that whole the wife is with me part did ya? :Doh: Oh, no worries, my time in Tampa has ran its course and I'll be heading back to the STL tomorrow morning. Can't wait to be back home. Tampa was fun, but its really no place like home.

LOL! I wish I could go to the nudy bar, but I guess you didn't read that whole the wife is with me part did ya? :Doh: Oh, no worries, my time in Tampa has ran its course and I'll be heading back to the STL tomorrow morning. Can't wait to be back home. Tampa was fun, but its really no place like home.

Glad you had a good time,

heck my wife loves to go to strip clubs. :P