<b>Forum Terms & Rules</b>
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or PM a moderator. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
Posting Rules & Hints (Yes, it is required that you follow these. If you don't, you will be warned or banned):
You are encouraged to post, make threads, ask questions, and interact with the members of the board.
Thank you and please enjoy all that Sound Solutions Audio has to offer.
- Dealers are not allowed to sell any products with out permission from the administrators, doing so will result in being removed and IP banned with out warning.
- Anyone here purely using the forum for soliciting events, products, shows and so on, may get a warning but probably will be removed and IP banned with out warning.
- Any member trying to sell any new products that are sold by the supporting SSA Store, will be removed and IP banned with out warning.
- 1) The search function is your friend. Use it! In fact, citing what you searched and the results that you received will most definitely get you answers in a much faster and more detailed way.
- 2) Make a logical title for your thread.
- 3) On occasion actual internet slang is fine, but we do not allow ghetto slang like probably, probably, I AM A, wut, wat, THE, ur and so on. The point is to have coherent conversations.
- 4) Every thread should start with a detailed background including what vehicle, equipment, and goals you have. The more details the better.
- 5) Use punctuation. If you don't know how, try.
- 6) Do your best to spell everything correctly and form real sentences, FireFox spell checks for you if need be.
- 7) Proof read your posts and threads before submitting. If you can't read them easily, fix them before posting.
- 8) Do not 'TTT' your thread every 20 minutes. If you aren't getting an answer, it is probably your fault for not asking a question with enough detail.
- 9) Do not make multiple threads asking the same question.
- 10) Do not ask for help being a social menace. If your sole goal with a system is to be heard a long way from your car, please be respectful and don't do it. Obviously, if you are a competitor, we'd be glad to help.
- 11) You can be warned for asking poorly stated questions. Usually this means questions without much detail. Don't post that way.
- 12) Expect that if you use bad English, a stupid title, or generally don't follow the rules that your post may be altered at will by the moderator staff, and you will be warned or banned.
- 13) If you start a thread, you must be willing to ACCEPT advice even if you don't like it.
- 14) The term SPL has one meaning here, to be as loud as possible playing one particular note. The response will be peaky and loud.
- 15) SQ also has a very defined meaning, to reproduce music as it was recorded as exactly as possible. If this isn't your goal, don't use the term.
- 16) ""SQL"" is not a term that is allowed on this board. Use it and you will get warned. SQ & SPL are polar opposites so DO NOT say you want a mix of both.
- 17) If you are not exactly sure of the definitions of any term, do not use it in your description of what you want.
- 18) Daily is not a term that you are allowed to use to describe your system. Daily Jeezy and Daily Mingus have way too varied of a meaning for this to be a worthwhile term. Describe what you want instead.
- 19) Bashing others is not allowed.
- 20) Don't type in all capitals.
- 21) Do not just post links to other forums to divert traffic, that is not why this site is active.
- 22) Lastly, you have no rights here, this site is privately owned. You sign up and agree to OUR terms. We reserve the right to ban you after one offense with no warning. Please use your time here constructively we are all here to share and learn from each other.