I got started on my boys Caddy this week. The goals: 1. Build a very solid daily system to pump the sounds while riding. 2. Take up as little trunk space as possible. (Need space for hydraulic set up) 3. Make it a clean install worthy of popping the trunk for. 4. Put some JL system to shame while spending a fraction of the cash. The gear: Kenwood head unit. Infinity 6.5 components, 2 sets 12" Fi IB3 subs, trying to fit 4 but may end up with 3. Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown SAZ-2000D Lots of 1/0 cable Undecided yet on electrical system. more to come... Here is the ride. Started doing the front doors. I stripped the carpet off and used the press board as a template for my MDF Flush mounted the tweeters in the arm rest as high and far foreward as possible Doing a test fit. I need to try to find some carpet to cover the MDF. I think I'm going to paint the grilles for the speakers also. The silver clashes with the interior. Got the other door done and moved on to the subs. The subs are designed for infinite baffle use so no box needed. I do however have to seal and brace the rear deck and seat back really well. I made the new rear deck piece to start with, and sorted out where the subs will sit. Then I made a trim piece to flush the subs into. I made a circle jig for my router. This thing is a life saver. First time ever that I've cut speaker openings correctly the first time. It also cost almost nothing to make which is a plus. Test fit the trim piece. I still need to router the edges and do a little sanding to get the shape I want. Figured I'd get a couple pics of the sub.