Okay guys -- all the details have been finalized on the SA-15s so we started production today. ETA is roughly the end of November for these to arrive. As always with a pre-order there is the chance for delays so please keep that in mind -- pre-orders are final and there will be no refunds for delays. SA-15 Prototype Photos : Specifications : FS : 30.9 Hz Qts : 0.60 Qes : 0.66 Qms : 6.12 VAS : 92.7 L Mms : 308.4 g Box Suggestions : Sealed @ 2.5 cubes (Qtc = 0.888) - F3 of 42 Hz Ported @ 3.0 cubes tuned to 35 Hz - F3 of 30 Hz Some Testing : * 150.1 dB sealed on the dash with ~4200 watts clamped power... did not damage the woofer. This box is not optimal for the SA-15 but still impressive * Free Air Excursion Testing I shipped the prototype to Russia... so I will post more testing once he gets it. ----- The SA-15s will come standard with the new spacer / cooling ring design AND the new magnet boot covers like the SA-12s now feature. * Rendering of new spacer / cooling ring -- the tooling is almost done for production... will post real pictures of the ring when it's done. * Magnet Boot Covers The motor and coil are the same as the SA-10s and 15s that everyone has been enjoying for a while now ----- PRICING ON PRE-ORDER: Regular Price will be $219 each after pre-order. Based on prior SA series pre-sales I don't expect these to last much longer if any time at all once they arrive. So if you have been waiting for them get in early. DUAL-2 and DUAL-4 Coils available ! If you order before September 15th the price will be as follows : 1x SA-15 = $180 2x SA-15 = $170 each 4x or more SA-15 = $160 each Shipped in continental 48 states cost. If you order after September 15th until the pre-order is over the price will be as follows : 1x SA-15 = $190 2x SA-15 = $180 each 4x or more SA-15 = $170 each Shipped in continental 48 states. All shipping is handled by FedEx or UPS ground -- shipping to HI or AK add $40 each woofer. Pre-sale in USA only. To order Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com Please include details notes about how many and what coil configuration you are ordering -- also specify it is for the SA-15 Pre-Order !!!