Finally made a start on my new build this week Will be slow with updates over the next 1-3months, but in the end it should equal to one of the loudest cars in the country Its called mini mayhem due to it sharing the same equipment as this van: http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/ipb/index.php/topic/294453-ascendant-audio-chevy-astro-the-mayhem/ Of course its on a much Smaller Scale, kit list will include: 2 Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18" Woofers 2 Pairs of Ascendant Audio 7" Mid range Speakers (4 in Total) 2 Pairs of Ascendant Audio Tweeters 2 Pairs of Bullet Horn Tweeters Alpine 9886R Imprint Sound processor Audiocontrol Epic 160 Vibe Deltabox Fusion Powerplant 4 Channel amp (4X 220wrms @2ohm) Hifonics Brutus 2607D Bxi amp (will be upgraded to a Hifonics Maxximus ) 210amp alt custom Fitted 4 XS Power D3100 Batteries 80sqft of sound deadening Alot of expanding foam Alot of MDF Alot of Fibreglass Started with a full interior strip except for the roof, once that was done I got my 2 packs of deadening and deadened the full car: Thats it for now, more deadening to do over the weekend Will keep ye posted with updates