Sign in to follow this  
Alaxan

Alchemy Computers

Most of the old school ssa folks know me pretty well and I've been working on a project for while now called Alchemy Computers. I am located in Tulsa, OK and in a nice central location for shipping purposes. Alchemy Computers is a new computer line based around the mid-high end gaming market primarily. We do have some low end desktop systems that will be comming into play here over the next few weeks as well for the more budget friendly gaming market. Our aim is to build a unique computer to each individual. What that entails exactly is a more personal computer buying experience. Computer systems that are designed to fit the exact needs of the consumer and not fill them with extras that bring the price up. Designing our systems around scalability and more importantly around the consumer. All of our computers can be fully customized all the way down to the color style of the case. Customized graphics can also be applied in a number of ways.

Now for the reason behind the post here. Alchemy Computers is going to be showing some of our models here on the site that are for sale and also accepting feedback from you guys on the systems. While this is not an open invite to begin debates here, it is an open invite for the PC enthusiasts and gamers among the community here to bring their ideas, questions and concerns to us. Feel free to pm me anytime here if you would like to place an order for a system or are interested in becomming a part of the team at Alchemy Computers.

MS-171A.gif

Our Premier series of laptops start off at $1800 for our AMD systems and $2000 for our Intel based systems. These are designed with the gamer in mind and are our "desktop replacements" HD screens and video cards round off the powerful processors, gaming memory and 7200rpm harddrives installed in these systems

For more information about Alchemy and to view some of our other laptop systems check us out at www.alchemy-computers.com

Alax

Thank you much Mark. I look forward to some feedback from the group here.

What can I say.

Great guy, handbuilt in the USA computers, at killer prices. Whats not to love?

Add in the ability to upgrade as the computer world changes, and you can't lose!!!!!

J

i'll be more then happy to "test" these out for ya =P haha....i wish

i want to see what its like to game on a lappy instead of desktops

i'll be more then happy to "test" these out for ya =P haha....i wish

i want to see what its like to game on a lappy instead of desktops

We are currently offering a promotion program right now. More of a referal program. If you refer people that purchase a laptop and mention your name you will recieve $25 for our low end systems and $50 for a high end laptop. With this referal program you can put it "in the bank" so to speak and save up referal cash towards a system. So if you do know anyone that is interested in any of our systems and you refer them to us and they buy a system we with your contact information as the referal then we will either apply credit towards your purchase or send you a check for the referal. Using this system it is possible to earn enough to get a free laptop.

As for gaming on a laptop system. I do it all the time sitting on the sofa using a trackball mouse and it's rather comfy. More so even than sitting at the desk in front of a cpl of 20" HD lcd screens. That and it makes for great LAN gaming. :)

Thats wicked. I will definitely point your pc's out to people.

Me and some friends always lan and i get tired of having to carry my desktop and crt up stairs.

What proof will i need to show that i referred someone to you?

This week only sale on all laptops.

Silver edition laptops will be discounted $100

Gold edition laptops will be discounted $150

Platinum edition laptops will be discounted $250

www.alchemy-computers.com/laptops.html

When contacting us about a purchase mention you heard about it from SSA

Desktops are coming online at www.alchemy-computers.com check them out!

Have been very busy lately working on a lot of things. We now have paypal in place to take payments via check, credit card or paypal.

Desktop systems are beginning to come into place. Soon we will be working on integrating a customization tool for ordering a system.