Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

XMAS computer build - 3 23inch vertical standing monitor set up >

by far my favorite case! how do you like it? Is it loud?

and that moniter set up looks badass

I love it, not loud at all, can't hardly hear all of the fans in it. Good buy :)

yea he's right, there's another brand that mocks this case that i've built two other systems out of, the company is called Azza.

Those fans are low rpms but massive size fans and move just the right amount of air.

whats ur graphics? and i really recommend upgrading ur CPU fan. im not OCed at all but i have a beastly fan for it.

not necessary.

I've actually tested stock fans on ~30% OC'ed systems.

If you do lots of transcoding video, the processor WILL overheat.

If you are doing things not related to video transcoding (authoring video discs, video editing, etc... is still a form of this)... then a stock fan can actually keep it pretty cool!

To test the temp of the cores for video editing, you need an FPU benchmark done... but i can tell u now, no stock fan will keep even the slightest oc'ed pc cool on an fpu test.

Prime95 will test the hell out of it but honestly, prime95 overstresses the cpu compared to what people can possibly do to them.

The build looks very nice. Although, that PSU worries me a bit.

I'd love to add a second monitor, I've got the card for it. Just need a monitor for the same price I got this one lol

Paid $100 for my 22" monitor I have now. Dual 22"s, or even triple 22"s would be SEXY.