The Boss REV-665 is a solid, no frills amp. There are a few left brand new in box from a few years back that never made it to a distributor. Very hearty build and hefty heat sink. If you are looking for performance and don't care about the brand name sticker and care about what is inside, this is a nice option. This is essentially back when Boss still had a good reputation with good quality, American made products. Specs: Boss Audio Zed Made in USA: Havoc REV-665 85wrms x 4 @ 4 ohms at 12 volts
180wrms x 4 @ 2 ohms at 12 volts
190wrms x 2 bridged @ 4 ohms at 12 volts
• Tri-Mode • Built-in X-over: hi&lo Pass • Bass Boost +18dB • Inputs: Line Level • line Out • T.H.D.: 0.01% • Dimensions (WxHxL): 10" x 2-1/4" x 14-3/8" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Info: GB price $115 shipped in the lower 48 states. I personally have one, and it is right in line with all the other older ZED built amps I have in my stock pile, well built, reliable and good power and controls. Would be a good option to the no-longer made Sundown SAX-50.4. Keep in mind due to these being an out of production model and the price, a warranty is not available. Paypal $115 to Payments@soundsolutionsaudio.com with name and shipping info along with the amp model name/number please. As we have sold a few of these already, the group buy is officially open. Keep in mind there are not many left.