ShagggDiesel

Check out my mixtape!

Hey guys.. I just released a little mixtape of some of my music as a teaser for my real upcoming mixtape to be released by the end of winter. I am an 18 year old Recording Engineer/Producer, currently enrolled at Middle Tennessee State University majoring in the Recording Industry. On the side of recording other people for income, I do a little bit of rapping/singing myself. If you guys don't mind, check out my music and tell me what you think! If you don't want to make an account on DatPiff, I'll post a link to my youtube and facebook pages that have my music as well. Thanks in advance! :drink40:

Mixtape - http://www.datpiff.com/Shag-Sheldon-Smith-The-White-Noise-mixtape.265753.html

Facebook Fanpage - http://www.facebook.com/ShagggAttack

YouTube - http://www.YouTube.com/ShagggDiesel

Oh, and yes. I'm white...

Can a mod chime in and let me know if this post is breaking the rules in some way? I know some are strict on promoting.. this is entirely non-profit though.

i like it.. i have listened to the first 3 songs so far, im on datpiff on and off...

i enjoy white music, CWBs mac miller jelly roll lil wyte, haystak big smo so on and so forth

i like it.. i have listened to the first 3 songs so far, im on datpiff on and off...

i enjoy white music, CWBs mac miller jelly roll lil wyte, haystak big smo so on and so forth

I've actually met both Jelly and Wyte.. they're usually around my area when I'm back in Kentucky. And Mac Miller's DJ, DJ Clockwork follows me on twitter if that counts for anything... haha

thats awesome man.. i hope you make i this music thing pop.... that way i can say.. i knew that guy.. used to talk to him on SSA back in 2011!

thats awesome man.. i hope you make i this music thing pop.... that way i can say.. i knew that guy.. used to talk to him on SSA back in 2011!

Yessir! And god knows I'll still be on here if that time comes.. Especially if it brings in the money to do the installs I've always wanted to do.. haha. Gotta share the build logs and whatnot with the fam!

Good luck man... I'd have to say it was pretty good.. few stumbles, i.e. odd flow to the tracks but was good and whatnot... :fing34:

I don't have a tape player :P

Nice job on the mix!

Thanks for the feedback fellas! Anybody else check this out yet?

;

What you been smoking that was horrible. I rather go bang my head against a wall then listen to that again....Gj for putting yourself out on the spot like that two thumbs up :)