Sign in to follow this  
chainsaw

starting a new vlog and trying to get healhty

It's easy losing weight. The hard part is keeping it off. So what ever you do, ie: exercise, diet change, it shouldn't be extreme, and you should feel comfortable with it.

No way am I saying you are, just giving you something to remember.

If your up for reading material, check out the Perfect Health Diet. smile.png

Thanks dude. I'll check it out. I can say that using the app I've been using has made everything more comfortable. It sucked just trying to hold myself to it with no documentation. With calorie counting, I can eat whatever I want; which is awesome because I love food. I just stay under my limit, whether its greasy pizza or healthy carrot sticks.

It's easy losing weight. The hard part is keeping it off. So what ever you do, ie: exercise, diet change, it shouldn't be extreme, and you should feel comfortable with it.

Thanks dude. I'll check it out. I can say that using the app I've been using has made everything more comfortable. It sucked just trying to hold myself to it with no documentation. With calorie counting, I can eat whatever I want; which is awesome because I love food. I just stay under my limit, whether its greasy pizza or healthy carrot sticks.

That's one way to do it, but junk food still isn't healthy for you even if your losing weight at the same time.

I have been using the same site for the past two weeks. I find that it helps a lot too. Keep at it man!

on a related topic: we saw the 4d ultrasound of our son today

IMAGES_33.jpg

he tried to eat his foot

IMAGES_14.jpg

that is scary... I never seen that kind b4... Almost looks like a movie effect... Congrats on that though!

Also, keep up the good work... I hit my goal weight a while back and then decided I felt too skinny so I did a "bulk" phase which honestly scared me cuz it happened "too" quickly.... Now I'm trying to get back down cuz I want to stay under 190...

The best thing is to document the progress of these goals and reward your achievements!

That's one way to do it, but junk food still isn't healthy for you even if your losing weight at the same time.

Most definitely. The good thing is that i am eating junk a lot less frequently because they cost me valuable calories. Average pizza is up to 300 calories a slice. My calorie limit for the whold day is 1400, so most of the time, i would go with a more filling and lower calorie healthier food. It is nice to not have to give up these foods completely

on a related topic: we saw the 4d ultrasound of our son today

IMAGES_33.jpg

he tried to eat his foot

IMAGES_14.jpg

that is scary... I never seen that kind b4... Almost looks like a movie effect... Congrats on that though!

Also, keep up the good work... I hit my goal weight a while back and then decided I felt too skinny so I did a "bulk" phase which honestly scared me cuz it happened "too" quickly.... Now I'm trying to get back down cuz I want to stay under 190...

The best thing is to document the progress of these goals and reward your achievements!

thanks for the support dude. The 4d ultrasound is trippy when you are there. Its called 4d because its 3d in real time. We got some detailed pics of him and he isn't done cooking yet.:)

293. Naked

283. tee-hee-hee

keep it up man!!!

279.2 this morning. 4 lbs away from my reward of new running shoes so i can start kicking in some fitness

sorry guys. been busy with the new baby( check out my other off topic post). weigh day is Saturday and i am a little nervous. we ate junk for a week while in the hospital so my weight yoyoed up a few lbs and was back to normal by last Saturday. i was bummed because i didn't lose any. but I've been back on track this week, so maybe i am at the 275 reward. *fingers crossed*

It's okay man. Don't worry about it. One week is now the end. Just make sure you don't let it continue. Keep it going!!!

It's okay man. Don't worry about it. One week is now the end. Just make sure you don't let it continue. Keep it going!!!

thanks dude.

if i am at my 275 reward point in the morning, i will be getting fitted for new running shoes( been rocking the same pair of new balance 992's since 2005). i really need to get a new video in the works. i will definitely record me getting fitted when i do.

if i am at my 275 reward point in the morning, i will be getting fitted for new running shoes( been rocking the same pair of new balance 992's since 2005). i really need to get a new video in the works. i will definitely record me getting fitted when i do.

Good idea! Although you def held onto those others waaaay too long... Some people can actually develop foot/ankle/knee issues from keeping sneakers that long especially when used for exercising.. so be careful... I recently got some Nike sneakers that are soooo light and airy.... Almost feels like the show is made of foam with a very supportive sole... Def get a vid in though... Will be entertaining to watch!

276.4 . not quite there, but I'll take it

276.4 . not quite there, but I'll take it

close !!! keep on it

Dude, what a boss! That's like 25 lbs in a month! Congrats on the kiddo too!

I don't know if its your first, second or 9th, but if that isn't inspiration to work hard and be healthy so that you can play with them and see them grow up I don't know what is (other than grand kids ;) ).

Keep on the unprocessed track with high nutrients. Also consider a multivatamin, I think Men's Soloray Multivitamin is the most cost effective vitamin for men. It cost around 10 dollars for 90 capsules. The instructions recommend 3 but I think anything over than 2 a day is excessive unless you really worked your butt off that day. Taking 2 a day it cost about $7 a month and they are seriously like a 5 hour energy without the caffeine.

Quick warning though, I cannot take them without food or I will get sick.

Dude, what a boss! That's like 25 lbs in a month! Congrats on the kiddo too!

I don't know if its your first, second or 9th, but if that isn't inspiration to work hard and be healthy so that you can play with them and see them grow up I don't know what is (other than grand kids ;) ).

Keep on the unprocessed track with high nutrients. Also consider a multivatamin, I think Men's Soloray Multivitamin is the most cost effective vitamin for men. It cost around 10 dollars for 90 capsules. The instructions recommend 3 but I think anything over than 2 a day is excessive unless you really worked your butt off that day. Taking 2 a day it cost about $7 a month and they are seriously like a 5 hour energy without the caffeine.

Quick warning though, I cannot take them without food or I will get sick.

thanks dude. this is my sort of first kid( i also adopted my step daughter earlier this month). we slacked off on the unprocessed stuff and we eat whatever we want, within reason. calorie counting has been my biggest success. from 315 to 305 was strict diet and exercise. the rest has been 90% calorie counting. my wife is starting to heal from the c section, so we will hit the gym together. i had lost motivation in the past going by myself. school starts this week, so i will be up at regular hours plus trekking across campus, so it might start dropping faster. I 'm stoked because the last time i saw my classmates i was at 312, now i am at 276

Keep it up! Congrats, as well!!!

Personally, I cut out caffeine and replaced what I eat often with organic items (grass-fed beef, cheese, peanut butter, jelly...). I find myself feeling better with more energy and I don't depend upon caffeine to get through the day anymore.

I completed Insanity last month, which was insane, but it did what it was supposed to do. Dropped weight and toned muscles I didn't know existed, so if you're looking for something a little easier than convincing yourself to go for a run and life weights or whatnot, I loved insanity. You always felt the intensity and it gives you a real easy way to track how well you do. Also comes with a food guide, which I didn't use, but nonetheless it's awesome.