Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Ok ok, time to leak a little info

Well I think enough time has passed and all the reps have read the newsletter so I'm going to divuldge a little bit of info.

First, we are making new drivers. They will be silver 12 basketed with new moving assembies and a completely new motor. Pricing is going to go down a smidge instead of just staying the same. Here's a few pics because that's all the info for now. :gift:

PS: Just one pic for now. This is first proto using our existing motor. Another proto is being made with our new motor very soon.

:wub: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie: :dancingsmilie:

Hey, you want another spare motor? :D

hey i cant wait to buy one when it comes out glad u only live 5min from my house so i dont have to wait for it to come in the mail

You put your down, down

You swing your pelvis, hua!

You swing your pelvis, hua!

New moofers.

It has begun...

That is so cute.

I can't seem to load the pictures large. Perhaps it is because I am using Mozilla. I will try with IE.

Are you going to be keeping the bubble looking dust cap or go inverted again? Same question for the non-woven tinsel leads, though they do look massive!

Glad to finally get some info on whats happening, when do you expect to have some specs for us?

no more purple/pink surround in the pictures...

new digi cam :D

the new ones will have the non-inverted dustcap and non-woven tensil leads. just as the proto pictured does...

and this weekend, the proto is going to be put through its paces, in my car :D . ill be gentle :) ... PSYCHE!! :P

we want pics and vids of it going through the tests!!!!!

how bout some news on the SI 8"????? :woot::woot:

As Hollis stated, what you see moving-assemby-wise is what will be on our new drivers. We had to go with a dome dust cap for a reason (reps, don't tell please), and it has turned out great.

The surround is a new type and I also got a new digital camera so no more pink/green/whatever surrounds! :D

What improvements are in this new motor? What i am trying to figure out is if it would be worth it to possibly buy one of the new ones when you all begin selling them again.

What improvements are in this new motor?

thats what I was going to ask, btu this is great news,

with the changes of the non-inverted dustcap and non-woven tensil leads improve the performance of the D2 over the previous edition?

anyway this is great news :woot:

Looks awesome.

Don't look too deep, either - which is nice.

I like the aesthetics of my Shivas. I like the new cone on these. However, hopefully once the reviews start coming in ... hopefully I'll push myself to replace them with these guys.

u guys need to make some 18's. That way i can buy some, or u can customize me some.. :D:hay:

we just got done making some pron with the new proto :D

that sucker moves like crazy!! yall are gonna like the vidjas :)

maybe nick will have some up soon.

Where are they gonna be hosted ?

woofervids.com ???

either there or nick might host them off his web page... im not sure, but rest assured the links will be posted ;)

we might even put up some of the vids of the moofers that went to the promised land today ;)

either there or nick might host them off his web page...  im not sure, but rest assured the links will be posted ;)

we might even put up some of the vids of the moofers that went to the promised land today ;)

Tease!

Re-cones will be offered for everyone who wants one. The new moving assembly's are going to do a lot of cool things when mated to the old motors. :)