Godsmack

Where to get supliments

Geez... Do you think you're fat?

Also, I was thinking about getting the DC formula for protein... I don't take any other supplements besides protein... I couldn't tell you if it's doing anything major... BUT.... I did notice some gains in size when I was "bulking".... So now it's drop weight phase but just doing more cardio and sticking with my same weight training...

Haha, no not at all, no way I could be with 2 games of ultimate frisbee, 2 soccer games and 5-6 work outs a week. Just trying to push a little farther. wink.png

Also, I was thinking about getting the DC formula for protein... I don't take any other supplements besides protein... I couldn't tell you if it's doing anything major... BUT.... I did notice some gains in size when I was "bulking".... So now it's drop weight phase but just doing more cardio and sticking with my same weight training...

Haha, no not at all, no way I could be with 2 games of ultimate frisbee, 2 soccer games and 5-6 work outs a week. Just trying to push a little farther. wink.png

lol... Nice! I think I may incorporate N.O. Xplode at some point... Used to use it back in my earlier years and saw great improvements at the time... Size and strength but then I got fat.. got a gf and we got an apartment... Then I lost it all... YAY for breakups!!!

lol... Nice! I think I may incorporate N.O. Xplode at some point... Used to use it back in my earlier years and saw great improvements at the time... Size and strength but then I got fat.. got a gf and we got an apartment... Then I lost it all... YAY for breakups!!!

Try BuzzSaw from Trueprotein. It is essentially the same thing for less, and you can use Jordan's discount code if you are getting protein too.

Any comparison between Buzzsaw and Jack3d. I personally prefer Jack3d over no explode. And I used quite a bit (4 or 5 jars) if each.

Do they offer any RTD protein. I normally drink a shake with each full meal per day (3)

Any comparison between Buzzsaw and Jack3d. I personally prefer Jack3d over no explode. And I used quite a bit (4 or 5 jars) if each.

Do they offer any RTD protein. I normally drink a shake with each full meal per day (3)

They do...

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1124-rtd-ready-to-drink-50g-12-units.aspx?

Hmmm, 50 grams of protein in a 12 ounce shake. Im gonna try a carton. If it tastes good I'm gonna get my lab to test it and see what the protein content is and how much of it is soluble

Hmmm, 50 grams of protein in a 12 ounce shake. Im gonna try a carton. If it tastes good I'm gonna get my lab to test it and see what the protein content is and how much of it is soluble

Please report your findings... It'd be interesting..

I personally have not used Jacked to speak on it.

TN RTD: http://truenutrition.com/p-1124-rtd-ready-to-drink-50g-12-units.aspx?

They do...

http://www.truenutri...-12-units.aspx?

:Doh:

Beat me to it.

They do...

Doh.gif

Beat me to it.

Almost a whole day... AND I wasn't even trying, it just came up on my screen and remembered he had asked... lol ...

I think I'm gonna do a custom mix.... whey isolate and soy protein.... 55/45 ... and get like 20lbs... Aaron do you get jugs? I find it ridiculous that they charge .75/lb for using a jug...

If you need soy. I can send you all the soybean meal you want. It may taste like chicken feed but it's 46 percent protein.

They do...

Doh.gif

Beat me to it.

Almost a whole day... AND I wasn't even trying, it just came up on my screen and remembered he had asked... lol ...

I think I'm gonna do a custom mix.... whey isolate and soy protein.... 55/45 ... and get like 20lbs... Aaron do you get jugs? I find it ridiculous that they charge .75/lb for using a jug...

Yes, I get the plastic jug, as I mix my protein at the office right after workout, and I had the massive food grade bag before and it was just a huge mess. The Gemma protein just sticks to everything and gets everywhere.

They do...

Doh.gif

Beat me to it.

Yes, I get the plastic jug, as I mix my protein at the office right after workout, and I had the massive food grade bag before and it was just a huge mess. The Gemma protein just sticks to everything and gets everywhere.

I bought the jugs the first time around... But thinking I'll just get the feed bags and put them into the empty containers now... No point in spending another $10 in fees for another fcking jug... lol... Unless you're saying that even getting it out of bag you lose powder???

If you need soy. I can send you all the soybean meal you want. It may taste like chicken feed but it's 46 percent protein.

lol.... what do you do over there man?? you've got a connection to everything?? I think you're part of a drug cartel now

They do...

Doh.gif

Beat me to it.

I bought the jugs the first time around... But thinking I'll just get the feed bags and put them into the empty containers now... No point in spending another $10 in fees for another fcking jug... lol... Unless you're saying that even getting it out of bag you lose powder???

It is just easier for me at my office to use the jug. I was buying the bag and transferring it into the jug, but man the mess was a little much. I thought the jug was just a dollar or something.

If you break it down and say do 1 lb in a jug it's just .75 extra. But if you make that quantity 5 then it multiplies the jug as well. I did the math twice cuz I could the get the protein the same price in -store for about the same and not wait. Take out the just and I save minimum $10 since I'm gonna buy either 16-20 lbs of protein. On top of that I do natural flavor so it's $1 more a lb. I'm also doing a custom mix so I can get the same amount of protein as the DC lab mixand save me some cheddar.

Another order in.

Guys lemme talk to them about the jug thing if it hasn't been changed by now.

I TRULY thank you all for your orders!!!!

J

Guys lemme talk to them about the jug thing if it hasn't been changed by now.

I TRULY thank you all for your orders!!!!

J

I have to order a jug for the protein every time. I tried to do the food grade bag and pour into an empty jug, but the amount lost and the mess made and the hassle is not worth it.

If you break it down and say do 1 lb in a jug it's just .75 extra. But if you make that quantity 5 then it multiplies the jug as well. I did the math twice cuz I could the get the protein the same price in -store for about the same and not wait. Take out the just and I save minimum $10 since I'm gonna buy either 16-20 lbs of protein. On top of that I do natural flavor so it's $1 more a lb. I'm also doing a custom mix so I can get the same amount of protein as the DC lab mixand save me some cheddar.

Ok got an answer.

Jugs come in three sizes. 1, 2, and 5 lb jugs. The per lb cost is to offset the cost overall. Speaking with TN they are actually losing money on jugs rather often. Especially if you buy say 3 lbs. Now they have to use a 5 lb jug that the 5 lb fee barely covered.

J

Placing another order now.

I think I will be ordering from them soon. I have been gunshy for a long time since my last poor experience. It was only one order but it has made me hesitate for years, especially with Costco being so cheep for so long.

Costco price went up.... so I might be ordering again from TN. So many good reviews here.

I think I will be ordering from them soon. I have been gunshy for a long time since my last poor experience. It was only one order but it has made me hesitate for years, especially with Costco being so cheep for so long.

Costco price went up.... so I might be ordering again from TN. So many good reviews here.

been hearing great things about hydrolyzed whey protein.... been looking into it myself but being jobless has prohibited me from spending anything on supps./audio/fun .... WTF! FML!

just make sure if you order just get the bags even if they're a bit messy.... no sense spending all that extra on the jug non-sense.... unless you buy it one time and then re-use it for the next order... that's what I plan to do

just make sure if you order just get the bags even if they're a bit messy.... no sense spending all that extra on the jug non-sense.... unless you buy it one time and then re-use it for the next order... that's what I plan to do

The jugs are only like $0.75 more, and you don't have to deal with a possible mess?