Travo-18

are you still taking on orders?

I am looking for a box builder and have some questions. Please let me know if you are still taking on orders.

He is in welding school. Has a little bit left, around the end of the month/start of next i believe. But he plans to take a couple builds/orders, but nothing extreme IIRC.

I have completed the Level B welding ticket and I am still at the college practicing for the big

preasure test on the 16th in Vancouver..... :drink40:

onced that is out of the way I should be able to manage my spare time (weekends) for a few projects

I will let you guys know as soon as I do

Thumper, wheres my T215D4 common chamber? u never sent it, u were pretty close to finishing it. I paid $380 as you know it's hard to make and you never even gave me a reply, explanation, anything. at least send me it the way it is, all you had to do was put the wiring terminals, please let me know something, i'm tired of writng you emails... now i find you here??

Thumper, wheres my T215D4 common chamber? u never sent it, u were pretty close to finishing it. I paid $380 as you know it's hard to make and you never even gave me a reply, explanation, anything. at least send me it the way it is, all you had to do was put the wiring terminals, please let me know something, i'm tired of writng you emails... now i find you here??

I beleive that enclosure was in my trailer along with two others and a crapload of materials and tools when it conveniently

dissapeared...it was found a week later completely empty... also lost the hard drive on my desk top holding all info on all

remaining customer info and my internet was disconnected so my e mail accounts were deleted

I made posts on both Canadian Car Audio and here about my situation a couple times about my financial and enclosure

building situation for the 4 people I owe.... so no one would think I was deeking the situation

..not shure what Bankruptsy will do when I start earning a paycheck again

(not discharged for a couple more months and I'm not shure what they will take yet)

I had no choice to do so...I ended up almost $40,000 in the hole and given threats of court action

by some nasty collection agencies so I put all debt on it to protect myself and family of the experience

even though the enclosure debt is on the bankruptsy list they will be paid as soon as it is financially possible

hope to get financially cought up very soon...I should be back to work with in 2 weeks....