October 1, 201610 yr A fellow dodge fan all right! They may not be as refined or reliable as German cars but they are good for cheap horsepower.
October 1, 201610 yr Author Popular Post And here we go. 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 1 SCV-6000 6 AGM G31's So far got 157.5@37Hz out of it. Pictures of the rear later when I make it look ok. Edited October 1, 201610 yr by bassahaulic
October 1, 201610 yr I like the rims are those after market? And also that's a badass system. What are you using for a front stage?
October 2, 201610 yr Author 7 hours ago, Billy Jack said: I like the rims are those after market? And also that's a badass system. What are you using for a front stage? Strato Perfecto's 22"s And Rockford T4's
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.