nstaln

TC going belly-up

Hello Mike. It is all over the TC Sounds/Audiopulse forum that TC is going under. Will this affect your business and if so what do you see SoundSplinters future being?

it's all good. i'm trying to get the man to pop in and say hi.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Howdy y'all! :neil:

nstaln, sure TC's troubles are affecting me! whoa2.gif Afterall, they have been my sole product provider since inception back in 2004. But as noted in [this other post], TC is planning to rebuild their business after their bankruptcy case is closed. It may take a little while, but I'm willing to wait this one out a while longer.

Not too interested in finding a new producer at this time as I have a fair lot of other business to tend to these days in addition to subwoofer retailing (property management, website management, and stock trading). If it turns out TC doesn't make it back and I liquidate my remaining inventory (which I sincerely doubt will happen), just remember that I will never leave my customers out in the cold; I personally guarantee all warranty service for its full term, and if I don't have a replacement product for you at the time of said service, I'll refund your entire original purchase price.

nstaln, sure TC's troubles are affecting me! whoa2.gif Afterall, they have been my sole product provider since inception back in 2004. But as noted in [this other post], TC is planning to rebuild their business after their bankruptcy case is closed. It may take a little while, but I'm willing to wait this one out a while longer.

Not too interested in finding a new producer at this time as I have a fair lot of other business to tend to these days in addition to subwoofer retailing (property management, website management, and stock trading). If it turns out TC doesn't make it back and I liquidate my remaining inventory (which I sincerely doubt will happen), just remember that I will never leave my customers out in the cold; I personally guarantee all warranty service for its full term, and if I don't have a replacement product for you at the time of said service, I'll refund your entire original purchase price.

wow thats great news man..now this is a guy you want to buy from..

just make sure one rl-s has my name on it!!!

and yours too!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Me three.

Rl-s for teh cheapness ?

*raises hand*

But in a more serious tone.. I really hope things will progress in a good way and TC sorts out their trouble...

Good for you. Hope things work out well. :)

That right there just goes to show the kind of companies that have forums here at SSA.

Kudos to you for being willing to stand behind your product no matter what the reason.

J

That right there just goes to show the kind of companies that have forums here at SSA.

Kudos to you for being willing to stand behind your product no matter what the reason.

J

if you had ever dealt with mike, you wouldn't expect anything less. that's all mike as ever been, all about the customer.

it's amazing to think my rl-p is 4 years old, lol. i've never owned a sub that long!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: