Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

12" Sundown Nightshade Special

The 15" Nightshades are out-selling the 12s by a tremendous margin so I'd like to see more 12s get out there!

So... this is the deal.

BNIB A-Stock Nightshade 12s - $375 shipped

* TWO FOR $720 shipped

B-Stock Nightshade 12s (as pictured in the used, b-stock, etc thread) - $350 shipped

* TWO FOR $680 shipped

COMBO DEALS:

1x Nightshade 12" D2 + SAZ-1500D - $825 ($800 w/ b-stock sub)

2x Nightshade 12" D2 + 2x SAZ-1500D - $1570 ($1530 w/ b-stock subs)

Combo deals NOT available w/ 3000Ds for the sale due to low-stock on 3000Ds.

Subs available in D1 or D2 coils outside of package deals.

Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

I will keep this open until June 7th, so get em' now! :)

Are there anything different w/ these subs as opposed to the normal ones you're selling?

Are there anything different w/ these subs as opposed to the normal ones you're selling?

Nope. These are the normal 12" Nightshades.

B-Stock ones have a machining issue on the back plate - purely cosmetic.

NS_MTR_1.jpg

whats the lowest rms i could put on one and make it sound good? 1500?

It sounds good with lower power - we have three with 400 watts each in my friends vehicle and it's incredibly loud (he will be adding more power later on).

It sounds good with lower power - we have three with 400 watts each in my friends vehicle and it's incredibly loud (he will be adding more power later on).

I thought about picking one up now and running my memphis 1000D on it till i can get a saz1500 to run it, Im currently running one Fi 15 q off that memphis in a 3.2 tunned to 32 in the trunk of my civic, how would one of these compair?

Edited by civicman07

I thought about picking one up now and running my memphis 1000D on it till i can get a saz1500 to run it, Im currently running one Fi 15 q off that memphis in a 3.2 tunned to 32 in the trunk of my civic, how would one of these compair?

Should be louder.

Should be louder.

So it should be louder in about the same size box and same amp im running my 15 fi q to? I just want to make sure 1000 rms would be fine for now, it might be a while before i can get a saz1500.

Should be louder.

So it should be louder in about the same size box and same amp im running my 15 fi q to? I just want to make sure 1000 rms would be fine for now, it might be a while before i can get a saz1500.

Yep, your box is good for the NS 15" - wouldn't really need to change it at all.

And yes, 1000-watts will be just fine.

Last day!!!!!