SUNDOWN/FI BEATIN

3000 watts and 12'' nightshades flex vid

here is a little vid to kinda show the insane flex my nightshades do on my volvo s60.. i have a hari trick vid coming soon.. yes it will do a hair trick..

8v9c6Lytkyw

Edited by SSaudio

yeah i wish i could get it really good of the entire roof flexing about as hard as the trunk lid.. it deffinately turns heads when the volvo starts shaking apart.. lol

that sucks man.. your parents look PISSED

nice flex, you have the subs faced in and the seat down is that right?> anymore pics of your install

That fuking scares me... I have a tC with 2 3000D's going in there with a 300amp alt and 3 kinetik hc2000...

I have a sunroof as well...

well as we were removing the sun roof or wts left of it we found that some of the mounting bolts were loose allowing it to more far too much.. the new one will get installed a little tighter

I wouldnt bother replacin it Id just patch in some sheet metal and make it look stock chances are its gonna keep breakin anyways

IMG_5532.jpg

"Are you F'n S*&^%#G ME!!!!"

That pic is priceless. I'd like to believe that only your mother was upset; and that your dad was like "damn, you hittn' in the 50's ?!?"

i am really interested in this thread because i have 2 12s in a tC and i also peak at 34hz...

I have 2 2200w amps but they are in for repair right now. I have yet to meter them via termlab but when they get back, i'd like to see how a pair with your score.

thats one weak sunroof. hope there's some kind of warranty. nice vid's too. :)

well the only reason i peak at 34 hz is because thats what im tuned to.. lol.. we havent even done any resonant testing or anything to this car it just will do 148.5 with my daily long ports in these are over 20'' long.. as to the sun roof being weak.. its not the glass fault.. the bolts that keep it in track had come loose and were letting it jump like 4 inches no joke.. that what broke it was not the ammount of flex but all that jumping strait up and down.. and this car is an 01.. no warranty.. lol.. gettin used glass will be in mid next week $350

Edited by SUNDOWN/FI BEATIN

Dammm nice score along with a priceless pic of your mom and dad..hahahahhahahaha.....................

Aloha

Nice vid. I was amazed at all the dust that flew off when you turned it on. No need to dust just turn the stereo up.

Edited by blue86f150

well the only reason i peak at 34 hz is because thats what im tuned to.. lol.. we havent even done any resonant testing or anything to this car it just will do 148.5 with my daily long ports in these are over 20'' long.. as to the sun roof being weak.. its not the glass fault.. the bolts that keep it in track had come loose and were letting it jump like 4 inches no joke.. that what broke it was not the ammount of flex but all that jumping strait up and down.. and this car is an 01.. no warranty.. lol.. gettin used glass will be in mid next week $350

well hopefully you won't just break the next one you put in there. Hopefully you can figure out how to brace the sunroof better. GL