Hey guys, thought I would post some pictures on my truck install. For some reason I forgot to take pictures during most of the build, as it's now almost done. This was some what of a budget install for me. All of the wiring I had left over from other projects as well as my alpine amp. The head unit is a Pioneer DEH-P7400, nothing special. The component speakers I have were the 6.5" Aura Sound set that PE was closing out a while ago. My subs are Dayton Audio RSS265HO-4 that I picked up for $90 shipped for the pair BNIB. The sub amp is a Boston GTA-1000M. Now onto the pictures... The amps are mounted to a wood base under the carpet (no pic). The component crossovers will also be mounted here as well. I know the wires are a bit messy right now, but that will change. I ran power and ground wire under the truck and up through the floor in the back, behind the rear 3rd seat so it was out of site. The wire used is #2 welding cable from welding supply that I had left over. I don't have a picture of were it comes through on the inside of the cab. The head unit install is the same as all other cars, nothing special. The speakers are mounted in their stock location, with the tweeter mounted close to the woofers and aimed upward towards the drivers seat. I found I liked this position the best. There is some deadening installed in the doors but not like there should be. For the subwoofer box, I wanted to do something a little different. I use this truck for a lot of things and wanted/needed a place to put stuff, instead of just piling everything in the back. So I ran with some ideas and here is what I came up with. The net air space for the subs is 1.6 cu. ft. and is tuned at 30hz using two 3" aero ports. The box has a double baffle (1.5") and has pretty good bracing all around. Because I do through a lot of stuff back there and I wanted to hide my subs from people, I decided to build in a grill that sits flush with the box and is held on with magnets for easy removal. The grill is just made from mdf and is backed with grill cloth and wrapped in carpet. There is enough clearance so that the subs do not hit the grill under heavy excursions. The speaker terminals are mounted on the bottom and the subs are wired parallel for a 2-ohm load. There is a side storage compartment that opens up to the 3rd door, as well as a top box that is mounted to the sub box. As you can see the top box isn't done yet. I ran out of carpet so it will have to wait for a bit. There is a lid that when closed will be inset and flush with the top of the box. The hinges will also hold the lid open easily. There will be a couple of latches that will keep the lid closed and locked when needed. Both this box and sub box are bolted to the truck so it doesn't move anywhere in case of an accident and what not. I will also be building some what of a false floor, more of just a cover that will go over the amps and contour to the back of the seats. This is simply to hide the equipment from eye sight. So far, I think everything sounds really good. The speakers, for $50, are a real bargain. I've heard better but also heard way worse. The tweeters are smooth and aren't harsh at all which is nice. The Dayton subs have a unique sound to them. It's hard to explain, but they are just super smooth and play everything so nicely. I have an XCON in my car and I think these, in this install, sound a bit better. The XCON has a bit more bottom end boom and both sound really good, it's just that the Dayton's have a unique sound I guess which I like. I was also surprised at how loud they get, which I wasn't concerned about with this install. As more funds come in, I will finish this up and post more pictures when that happens. Let me know what you think!