sundownz

Used, B-Stock, Refurbished Amps, and MISC

This thread will be the official "cleaning house" thread to move all used, b-stock, and refurbished amps as well as any other misc items for sale here at Sundown Audio.

TO ORDER E-Mail me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to confirm which items you want then Paypal me.

THIS POST STAYS UPDATED regardless of original post date.

----------

ALL USED SUNDOWN AMPS HAVE 1-YEAR WARRANTY

USED OTHER BRAND AMPS HAVE NO WARRANTY

PENDING UPDATES.

-------------------

Edited by sundownz

has there not been any bstock for a long while or am i just having trouble finding the right thread?

has there not been any bstock for a long while or am i just having trouble finding the right thread?

This thread was started like 5 years ago...Jacob just posted up a yard sale thread with plenty of stuff in there. B-stock you generally just have to email them once in a while and check in and see what they have. Jacob is too busy to bother with posting up b-stock listings and keeping them updated

This thread was started like 5 years ago...Jacob just posted up a yard sale thread with plenty of stuff in there. B-stock you generally just have to email them once in a while and check in and see what they have. Jacob is too busy to bother with posting up b-stock listings and keeping them updated

He actually does come back and update that post though ... FYI... He has done so a few times.... But it has been a few months since the last update on here..

He actually does come back and update that post though ... FYI... He has done so a few times.... But it has been a few months since the last update on here..

Ah, alright. I never remembered him doing it at CA so I figured he didn't do it here either