j-roadtatts

J-Roadtatts Honda Accord Build

great! i was just checking out your myspace. this tattoo looks flippin' sweet http://viewmorepics....05593&i=1105457

he has one on the other side too! crazy skills man.

Thanks for the props. I drew that right on the guys leg with Sharpie. The flame is a cover up. I love the new school style....but do it all.

i dont know whats up with the link, but i was talking about the pair on the dude's head... crawling out of the skin

i dont know whats up with the link, but i was talking about the pair on the dude's head... crawling out of the skin

I love to draw skullsbiggrin.gif . I love tattooing Skulls on Skulls.tongue.gif I drew them on paper though.

only tattoo i have ever wanted is a bass cleft on my left inside wrist. i wanted to get it done in NY after i played at carnegie hall with my high school orchestra, but ass hat instructors wouldnt let me go anywhere near a place to get it done...

only tattoo i have ever wanted is a bass cleft on my left inside wrist. i wanted to get it done in NY after i played at carnegie hall with my high school orchestra, but ass hat instructors wouldnt let me go anywhere near a place to get it done...

Should be tons of shops in WA. The pain is great therapy!!!

there is a guy here i already know i want to go to and everything. he has done a lot of my family's tattoo/piercings. my brother's high school friend's dad. does some solid work.. cant prove it though.. haha

there is a guy here i already know i want to go to and everything. he has done a lot of my family's tattoo/piercings. my brother's high school friend's dad. does some solid work.. cant prove it though.. haha

My industry is definetly Mostly reputation and word of mouth. Sounds like your in good hands!

and thats the best reputation, IMO. ill stop cluttering up your build log! haha get to work on planning new stuff for your build!

Looking good! I understand about "tilting" the woofer, I had to do the same to mine to get inserts into the wood where I could use machine screws to hold my subs in. In my box instead of fiberglass resin, I simply primed and painted the port and sanded it with 220-2000 grit sandpaper to make it as smooth as possible at all edges. It feels like glass when you run your hand down the port. I don't know if it will help the airflow, but I don't think it can hurt! Keep the pics coming! :popcorn::drink40:

awesome looking amp. HOLY BATTERIES :trippy:

im tuned on in =]

Looking good! I understand about "tilting" the woofer, I had to do the same to mine to get inserts into the wood where I could use machine screws to hold my subs in. In my box instead of fiberglass resin, I simply primed and painted the port and sanded it with 220-2000 grit sandpaper to make it as smooth as possible at all edges. It feels like glass when you run your hand down the port. I don't know if it will help the airflow, but I don't think it can hurt! Keep the pics coming! popcorn.giftrink40.gif

THe F*cking cutout dim. FI gives you is BIG so the hole is little big. I think it will be fine with T-nuts.

I got some cool dark gray stone looking textured paint for the port, Should look match the charchol carpet nicely!

The fiberglass was pointless and I won't be doing anymore. I was under the wrong impression as to why people use it. Now I know.

I am working on the battery box, 1/0 ga ran, spare tire mount fixed and then I can do the box. Time is a premium around here right now.

Don't worry I am taking pictures.

Looking good! I understand about "tilting" the woofer, I had to do the same to mine to get inserts into the wood where I could use machine screws to hold my subs in. In my box instead of fiberglass resin, I simply primed and painted the port and sanded it with 220-2000 grit sandpaper to make it as smooth as possible at all edges. It feels like glass when you run your hand down the port. I don't know if it will help the airflow, but I don't think it can hurt! Keep the pics coming! popcorn.giftrink40.gif

THe F*cking cutout dim. FI gives you is BIG so the hole is little big. I think it will be fine with T-nuts.

I got some cool dark gray stone looking textured paint for the port, Should look match the charchol carpet nicely!

The fiberglass was pointless and I won't be doing anymore. I was under the wrong impression as to why people use it. Now I know.

I am working on the battery box, 1/0 ga ran, spare tire mount fixed and then I can do the box. Time is a premium around here right now.

Don't worry I am taking pictures.

Awesome, what size alternator do you have? One of these days I wanna build a ported box for my SA-12s then maybe upgrade to DC lvl 4 12s and find a used SAZ-2000D. I'm gonna try and squeeze a D6500 under the hood of my car to power it all, maybe a D1200 in the back for added support.

Right now I only have the stock alt. But I have CS-130 case 200 amp Powermaster alternator (pn48203) I will adapt to the honda this summer. The CS-130 case Is BIG so we will see. I think at that point I should be good as good gets. FEEL THE POWER!!!

Right now I only have the stock alt. But I have CS-130 case 200 amp Powermaster alternator (pn48203) I will adapt to the honda this summer. The CS-130 case Is BIG so we will see. I think at that point I should be good as good gets. FEEL THE POWER!!!

Yeah, I have a stock 130amp alternator and I'm not sure if I'll have to upgrade to power 2k rms.

I Finally got my double run of 1/0 put in. With only the one run under the carpet it was already breaking my trim pieces. So I went under the car.

Made a bracket to mount the two waterproof fuses under the hood....

med_gallery_10399_356_396372.jpg

med_gallery_10399_356_466133.jpg

Had to bend the bracket.....

med_gallery_10399_356_735544.jpg

with the air filter tube re-installed

med_gallery_10399_356_631006.jpg

Another view....

med_gallery_10399_356_617174.jpg

looking from the front of the car.....

med_gallery_10399_356_870593.jpg

from the back of the car....notice where the dip up is, Thats the center of the car where it scrapes so the wire should be safe. I am also installing a fuse at both ends of both wires.....

med_gallery_10399_356_295583.jpg

Coming into the trunk....ignore the exrta hole, it has nothing to do with anything.

med_gallery_10399_356_701769.jpg

Looks good, you do nice work man.

Looks great, just to be safe I'd cover the wire under the car with some POR-15 or the like.

Looks great, just to be safe I'd cover the wire under the car with some POR-15 or the like.

:+1: i dont know what to use, but something sounds nice.

Edited by watts09

Thanks for the props Guys!!!

I think the Wire will be just fine the way it is.biggrin.gif The elements aren't going to hurt them and They are fused on both ends if the ever get cut. As you can see in the picture the wires dip up in the middle of the car where the frame scrapes.

The things I will do to have a trunk the size of a Fiero.LOL. Actually I just love building shit.

Anyway I wanted the battery under the floor with the spare..... so thats what I get!!!

Hum.....I think I will put the D1200 here.....

med_gallery_10399_356_243931.jpg

First test fit.....

med_gallery_10399_356_505249.jpg

the frame work....

med_gallery_10399_356_838379.jpg

the fineshed battery tray.....

med_gallery_10399_356_393614.jpg

an inch is as good as a mile.....

med_gallery_10399_356_566047.jpg

The board is where the back o' the box will be.....

med_gallery_10399_356_361092.jpg

Probly just screw and silicone the bich' in place.....

med_gallery_10399_356_300339.jpg

My mock D1200......

med_gallery_10399_356_335763.jpg

My nephew just got his first car, and I will be hooking up his 2 12's ,deck , amps, and speakers SOOO, I think he will be scrumbing out the trunk for me!!!

That looks very good! Are you worried about scraping the bottom?

That looks very good! Are you worried about scraping the bottom?

The bottom only hangs about an inch under the bumper, the muffler on the other side hangs about 3" down and the tail pipe sticks from there. I don't think it should be a problem. I will spray the under side with rubberized undercoating.

med_gallery_10399_356_495380.jpg