RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

Damn.. nice equipment. Wouldn't mind having that amp :)

...any new info on the thread?

Im still working on finishing it, if I could ever NOT be sick I could actually work.. I've been down for basically the last 2 weeks now... It's not forgotten, trust me..

Vibe > dog poo > RD.

Dude, seriously, you just need to do something to get your money back.

Dude, I'm sorry you have to wait so long. File it with your bank and get your money back from them.

This will be my thread I show EVERYONE who wants DC power.

I understand DC Power is switching shops and all that jazz, but it's still no reason for not replying...

I understand DC Power is switching shops and all that jazz, but it's still no reason for not replying...

They been switching shops since September?

It goes hand in hand.

Any good business would have taken care of this before it came to this NO MATTER THE SITUATION AND WITHOUT MAKING EXCUSES. Even if it got to this point, they should be bending over backwards to make it right. That's all there is to it.

It goes hand in hand.

Any good business would have taken care of this before it came to this NO MATTER THE SITUATION AND WITHOUT MAKING EXCUSES. Even if it got to this point, they should be bending over backwards to make it right. That's all there is to it.

Some people just like to fuck people over and be a BS company....... ~Cough~ Steve ~cough~

this truly is sad to bad the op has been screwed after having so much patience. I think I would have pulled the plug a long time ago. I will also use this thread when asked about DC power if it dosent get deleated

this honestly is a terrible turn for the company, hopefully rob or kyle do something for the Op perhaps discount or something.

this honestly is a terrible turn for the company, hopefully rob or kyle do something for the Op perhaps discount or something.

After this long and this much trouble, I'd be refunding him AND sending his alternators to him. FREE.

WOW glad I saw this I have been waiting on a new Cresendo 3k and was thinking about ordering a alt bracket and ho alt from DC maybe I should shop around.

WOW glad I saw this I have been waiting on a new Cresendo 3k and was thinking about ordering a alt bracket and ho alt from DC maybe I should shop around.

I hear Mike Singer has some very good alternators right now.

Mike Singer? Sorry dont know who he is does he own a Alt company?

We we'rent talking about the quality of alternators.. but the customer service ;)

I've had many good experiences with them.. i don't know what's been going on.

Mike Singer? Sorry dont know who he is does he own a Alt company?

No he does not, I'm not sure where he gets them.

Go though Mechman if you want a specific company.

The crazy thing was I had nothing but problems with mechman so I went with DC, and I had a few bumps along the way as well, but the product is solid for sure, customer service lately NOT SO MUCH! I can understand most of the aspects Rob listed like being sick and what not, but he shouldnt have to just rely on himself to build/complete orders as it seems he is doing for whatever reason?! I dont know what the Op plans on doing, but clearly this is WRONG DOING by the company!