cheese20323

Since When Did Re Start Making Headphones?

I came across these online how do they work? I need some explanation because I am very interested!

oh, those have been out for a while now...

I'm tryin to find out how they work...They would be cool to have like in my ipod lol.

From the looks of them they are wireless infrared headphones. Nifty, I wonder how well they work. All the ones that I have ever used have had some sort of interference issue no matter how close I get them the to sensor.

From the looks of them they are wireless infrared headphones. Nifty, I wonder how well they work. All the ones that I have ever used have had some sort of interference issue no matter how close I get them the to sensor.

Yeah thats what they are but I wanna see if i could hook up them up to my iPod or my computer. Lol. Greg read This Lol!

No Cheese for you they will only work with infared mobile video pieces. Unless you want to carry around a 12 volt battery and infared transmitter.

No Cheese for you they will only work with infared mobile video pieces. Unless you want to carry around a 12 volt battery and infared transmitter.

Oh ok then I'll put them in the truck since it already has all that thanks for the heads-up.